Presentation #8

Denki's POV

We are the timer go out for the cookies, I turned off the TV and we start to head over to the oven. "Aren't we presenting tomorrow?" I ask curiously "Shit, we are. I forgot about about, I have the painting in my room. We can make some finishing touches while eating some cookies." "Don't forget Toshi, the Bakusquad needs to at least he one. And since we made enough, maybe one cookie for all of Class 1A!" 

"Okay I get it Kami. But then were going to need to do math. So we baked 60 cookies, so then how much does each person get." Toshi pulls out a piece a paper and a pen. I start doing the math. "They all get at least 3 cookies." I pull out a plate and grab 6 cookies.

...

At Shinsou's Room

...

Toshi grabs the paint and the painting. We realised that we forgot to do a background. We decided that the dragon was going to be in a forest. A couple of hours later we finished painting. I grab the empty plates and go downstairs to wash dishes and wash the paint off of me. After I wash up I seen Toshi come down with the painting. "Were going to need a bag to put it in." "Don't worry Toshi, I have a bag that will do just fine!" " I wasn't worrying though."

...

In the morning

...

"Toshi, don't forget about the painting!" I say getting dressed. " I wont, stop worrying " "I'm not worried, I'm just. Nervous. Like it could possibly go wrong and everyone would hate it." I felt a hand on my shoulder after I finished changing. "Well, the Bakusquad already likes it, so I think that the rest of the class will like it. So there is no need to worry." I felt a little relieved after he said that.

... 

In class

...

"Ok Go get your presentations, get in you pairs, blah, blah, blah. Iida you in charge now." Aizawa said lazily. "Yes Sir. Everyone you all have permission to go get your presentations. Since Toshi went to go get our project with everyone else there were only the pairs and Bakugo in the room.

...

Presentation time (The only ones I'm going to be doing is the Bakusquad 1. I already know what there doing. 2. I don't have anything in mind that everyone can do. sorry)

...

After everyone was done, the Bakusquad was up next. First Sero, they weren't really surprised that Sero did that. Next was Mina, Some people were surprised but not much of the class was. After Mina was Kiri, since Kiri was basically a shark, no one was surprised. Bakugo was next, Everyone except the Bakusquad was saying that he was going to be bad and all that, Everyone was surprised that he could sing so well. Bakugo sang 'Can't Hold Us' by Macklemore. Next was Me and Shin (Yes I'm changing Shinsou's nickname from Toshi the Shin), I was very nervous about people hating the painting but instead of that everyone loved it. Since our project was the last one, we headed over the Bakusquad. The Bakusquad was chatting with the Dekusquad. I overhear Mina talking to the whole enter class about us having permission to put our painting on the outside wall of our classroom. I felt so embarrassed that I turned into a tomato. After I calmed down, me and Shin found a spot to put our painting at. "I wonder what people are going to think about it." "Yeah, what are people going to think about it Shin."

I just realised that I spelt Aizawa wrong in the other chapters. Sorry about that. Anyways I was supposed to post this yesterday but Wattpad wouldn't work, But here ya go! Hope you enjoy the chapter. (I should probably go to bed now, for me it's 2:00 AM. Goodnight/Day)