Drawing #5

Shinsou's POV

As we start to get to the dorms I got an a idea "Hey kami, how about we make a drawing together and show it to the class. I was thinking a red and brown dragon?" " Yeah that sounds good Toshi!" When we get to the dorms Kami sits down at the couch while I go get the supplies. Once I came back with the supplies we start to draw a dragon. By the time we get finished it was about 4:30. We decided that we were going to paint the dragon. After a few seconds we started to paint layer one. There we're three layers we were going to do. Layer one being the main colors, layer two being the details, and layer three being the highlights and shadow's.

Denki's POV

As soon as we finished layer one we started to watch TV. While watching TV started to cuddle with Toshi. I started to dose off. As i woke up I seen that I was cuddling with Toshi. After a little i started to do layer two. A little after Toshi woke up got some pop tarts for us and started to help me do layer two.

"Hey guys, what are doing you guys are really never up this early?" I turn around to see Deku walking towards the kitchen. "Oh, nothing really" I say as he walks to the couch to see what were doing. "Wow guy, that's so good. Are you going to show the class?" "Yeah, we were planning to" Toshi says look up to talk. "Well, I'm looking forward to this then. See you guys on Monday!" "See ya!"

As we were finding layer two Kirishima and Bakugo came down talking. "Hey guys! What are you doing" kiri says dragging his boyfriend to the couch. "OMG, that's so good! Bakubae, what do you think?" "I don't care Kiri, I came down here for food" Bakugo says tiredly. "Bakubae! That's not nice!" "Kiri, its ok. Were used to that." We start to do layer three of the dragon while Kiri talks to us. "You guys show the whole school this! Its so good." Kiri says out of random. I look at Toshi with a "Okay" look. "Sure! We'll do that"

...

Sorry that this one is short. I ran out of ideas for this chapter.  The next chapter will be out on Monday or Tuesday.