Truth or Dare #10

Shinsou POV

I woke up with Kaminari on me. He looked so calm, cute, ador- Wait, what am I thinking. He opens his eyes and smiles. I smile back in response when i feel something on my lips. I relised that Kaminari was kissing me. After we stand up, I go to my dorm to change. 

...

At school

...

"So I notice that you two were there, why?" we were here before class because of the incident last night. "Denki started to have a panic attack. I stayed there to comfort him." We hear the bell ring and we head to our seats. Soon enough the whole class came in and we started class. "Today we are learning about- " I start to dose off thinking about the kiss. "SHINSOU. Are you listening." "O-oh, yeah."

...

After class

...

Kaminari POV

"Shinsou, over here!" He came over with his plate at the Bakusquad table "So, are you two dating yet?" Both of our faces turn red. "Mina, no!" "Then why were you two kissing this morning" We then remembered that we kept the door open. I grab Shinsou's hand and pull him into the bathroom."What are we, Shin" " Well, what do you want us to be." "Well, is it alright if I become your boyfriend." I pull Shinsou in for a kiss,He pushes in the kiss. 5 minutes later we left the bathroom with our hands interlocked.

...

After school

...

We walked in the dorms to see everyone there. "Hey you two, the whole class is going to play truth or dare!" "Ok, well be there after we change Mina." We ran to our dorms and change. I was wearing a Pikachu onzie and I made Shinsou wear a purple cat onzie. We got the and we seen the whole class and joined in. "Ok, everyones here. I start truth or dare." "Denki, Truth or Dare" "Dare!" Is said to Mina. "Sit in Shinsou's lap" I got up and sat in Shinsou's lap. "Ok, Bakugo Truth or Dare." "Dare, I'm not a weakling." "Kiss Kirishima" Both of there faces went red. Bakugo got up, went over to Kirishima and kissed him. An hour later I leaned back and fell asleep on Shinsou. 

Shinsou POV

I feel Kaminari lean back on me and fall asleep. "Shinsou you should go take him to bed." I pick him up,go to his dorm and put him on his bed. "Don't leave, please" I sigh and go to his bed, get in and fall asleep with Kaminari putting his head on my chest.