Planning the party

Denki's Pov

After School

"The walk today was silent." I thought in my head. "Hey Kami, I was wondering." I looked over at Shinsou to listen to him. "Why don't you want anyone to know that you have ADHD?" "Well I don't want to be made fun of." We walked into the gas station for snacks. "Well, im sure that the class wouldn't make fun of you for having ADHD. The whole class loves you. I mean you are stupid Kami, but your our stupid Kami." I look over at him, Smile, then give him a hug. 

Once we got our snacks, I pulled out my phone. "Kami, what are you doing?" "Well, I wanted to see if the class wanted to have a party. I mean Halloween is coming up. Got any Ideas for what the party could have or what the theme could be?" "How about it could be a costume party, and we could make it a suprise for the class." "I love that idea Shin! But how are we going to keep them distracted?" "We could ask Mina to go shopping with them all for halloween costumes for about 1-10 hours on Halloween. And tell her that we were planning to go trick-or-treating with them all." "That could work, but how would we get Bakugo to do it? And what would our excuses for not going be?" "We all know that Kirishima would get him to go, and our excuse could be that we already have costumes. That reminds me, do you know what you want to be for halloween?" "Yeah! Do you?" "Of course I do. We could go to get our costumes if you want so then we would have our costumes ready and not be lying." "True, when should we ask her?" "Maybe tomorrow?" "That'll would work."

Shinou's Pov

We walked down to the costume store to get our costumes. I chose to be a Vampire while Kami chose to be a demon with wings. We got out of the store and went back to the dorms. Once we got back we discussed what we were going to make for food and what decorations we were going to get. We decided that we were going to do the whole outside and inside of the dorms. Since it was going to take a little bit of time, I ask mom and dad to help and for them to ask some more teachers to help out a bit. They said that they could and they would ask some teachers immediately. After that, they said that got All Might, Midnight, Principle Nezu, Thirteen, and some others to help out. We told them that we would be setting up the outside and inside on Halloween. We also got Mina to help us out with them shopping.

On October 31 , 7:31

The whole class left so we ask the teachers to come over and help us. Once they all came over we assigned half of us for outside and half of us to do the inside, we also got the lunch laidy (I don't know the person/name. Sorry) to help us make food for the party. Kami and I got the supplies for the inside in about 4-9 totes and the outside in 11-19 totes. As soon as we got the supplies out, we all started to work. I was assigned out side so I suggested to do the big items first and work our way to the small items.

We started to work with All might doing all the plugging in the items that need to be plugged in. We got all of the big inflatables up and started to put up the fake cobwebs up and Halloween floor and ceiling/wall lights around the building.

(Here are some of the inflatables. PICTURES AREN'T MINE)

 PICTURES AREN'T MINE)