Chapter Three

"Brandon..." I couldn't believe Brandon was standing in front of me, I hadn't seen him since he moved.

"Hey, damn do you ever look good." Brandon smiled.

He was a tall guy, not as tall as Arrow but still tall. He had dirty blonde hair with grey eyes, along with dark eyebrows. He had a few more tattoos on his arms then I remember him having, he was shirtless so his abs were exposed to us.

"You do too," I blushed.

"Kenzie?" Brandon raised a brow as his eyes shifted over to Kenzie.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go. Yell if you need me!" Kenzie said as she walked up the beach a little bit and back to our friends.

"She's something else still." Brandon chuckled. "So, how are you?"

I looked at his as I moved my hair away from my face. "I'm alright, what about you?"

"Good, just got done exams a week or two ago."

"Oh, yeah. How's Harvard?" I asked.

"It's pretty good, it's a good school." He said before smiling and flashing his perfect white teeth.

"That's good. This is a bit weird," I confessed. "It's been a long time."

Brandon chuckled before ranting hand through his damp blond hair. "Three years now?"

I nodded. "Did you want to come up to the beach house?"

"Sure," he smiled. "We have some good memories here."

"More like embarrassing," I blushed.

"I don't think so." He smiled before putting his hand on the small over my back as we walked up the soft sand.

We went back over to my friends, Kenzie was sitting with Siara on the sand while the boys were still playing football.

Jonathan, who was about to throw the ball, lowered his arm when he seen Brandon. "No way! Brandon!" Jonathan dropped the ball into the sand and jogged over to us.

"What's up, man?" Brandon smiled before hugging up.

"How have you been? It's been like a year since I seen you." Jonathan chuckled.

"I know, it's crazy, bro." Brandon laughed. "Can I play?"

"Yeah, Of course, Man!"

Brandon smiled at me and kissed my cheek before going over to where they had previously been playing football.

I caught a glimpse of Arrow glaring at Brandon before I sat on the sand with the girls.

"Well looks like someone doesn't like Brandon." Siara mentioned as she watched the boys throw the football back and forth while they laughed.

"He won't like him more when he finds out Brandon's the one that took your virginity." Kenzie sighed and let her back hit the towel.

"Yeah, that's a pretty shitty memory." I laughed. "I was so young and so different then, I'm definitely not my fifteen year old self anymore."

"I don't think anyone is, really." Kenzie said. "I mean you were fifteen and he was what? Seventeen? Eighteen? If one things for sure, I remember you talking about how awkward it was when you lost it to him."

I brought my hand to the back of my neck and rubbed it. "Yeah...Brandon and I didn't just have sex once, we fucked that whole weekend. Here."

"Damn, girl," Siara laughed. "We had a feeling you did. So who's better?"