Chapter Six

"Ar," I groaned as I felt his hand grip my ass. "It's too early for this."

Arrow chuckled. "It's past eleven, Princess."

"What?" I sat up quickly and ran a hand through my tangled bed hair. "I can't believe I slept that long. I haven't slept this good in along time."

"Neither have I." Arrow wrapped his arms around my waist as I was sitting up and laid his head against my back. "Thank you for letting me sleep with you last night."

I put my hands over his and smiled. "Do you think our friends know?"

"I'm almost sure they do," Arrow chuckled and kissed my back. "Are you hungry?"

"No, are you?"

"You need to eat, Jo." Arrow mumbled. "You've lost weight and I'm guessing it's from not eating."

"I've been too depressed and heartbroken to eat Arrow." I told him and rubbed his arm.

"I'm sorry, Princess." He kissed my back again.

"All girls do is drink iced coffee and cry," I laughed before turning around and kissing him. "That's what I did when we broke up, I drank iced coffee every day and cried."

"Well I want to stuff you full of food. Your body is incredibly beautiful no matter what, it was beautiful before and it's beautiful now. But you should gain back what you lost."

"You're the most supportive guy I've ever met." A smile spread across my face and as I looked at him.

"My princess just has beautiful curves she shouldn't lose." Arrow leaned up and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Do you think it would be okay to stay in bed all day?"

"Mmm, probably not. Our friends are here. Poor Hayes would be stuck with the two sex crazed couples down stairs,"

"Hayes can do perfectly well on his own, trust me, baby. We can go hang out later," he groaned, "we can eat pizza, and watch movies."

"You just went to have sex," I grinned.

"I just want to hold you in my arms for as long as possible, I'm scared if I let you leave, it'll be all a sick dream that I imagined."

"It's not, Ar." I pulled him close to me. "We can stay in bed until like seven, let's order food. We can go buy more snacks."

"Let's get dressed, beautiful."

I nodded as I stretched, Arrow got out of bed and put on a pair of dark blue shorts along with a white t-shirt.

After watching Arrow get dressed, I decided to get dress. I slipped off Arrow's shirt I was wearing before putting on a white strapped sundress.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I ran my hand through my tangled blonde hair before picking up a hairbrush. Running the brush through my hair I heard, "You're so fucking stunning."

A violent red blush spread across my cheeks before I slipped on some sandals and took Arrow's hand.

"I'm driving," Arrow said as he took my car keys from my hand.

Once we were in the car and on the road, Arrow's right hand went to my thigh and rested on it as his left hand stayed on the wheel.

His touch was still as magical as it was before, his touch spread lightening through out my body while butterflies stirred up in me.

I felt like after last night we were on a better path, I felt really good about talking with Arrow last night. Being in his arms last night felt right, it felt like I was where I belonged.