Chapter Seven

It wasn't till quarter after seven when we left the bedroom we were staying in. Arrow had his arm wrapped around me as we made our way outside.

I was in a pair of jean shorts with a white bikini top, my chest had a few hickeys on it that I tried to cover up with makeup the best I could.

"I wish you wouldn't have covered those up," He whispered in my ear before gently biting on it.

"You're so bad." I giggled as he smirked.

"Look who finally decided to join us," Alec said with a smirk. "I didn't think I'd be seeing you guys for another couple days."

"Oh shut it," Kenzie rolled her eyes and gently pushed him. "Leave them alone."

I grabbed the football off of the sand and threw it at Alec. It hit him the chest and fell down to the sand.

"First of all ow! And second of all what the fuck, Jo?" Alec whined.

I let out a giggle. "You're such a baby, Alec. You need to get it together." I told him before going over to Siara who was laying on a beach towel soaking in the sun. "Hey."

"Hey, Jo." She took off her sunglasses and used her arms to push her up. "So you had fun, I'm guessing."

"Mmm yeah," I laughed as Kenzie came over to us and sat down.

"Spill, bitch." Kenzie said and took a sip of her beer.

"We just spent the night talking, guys." I blushed.

"Nah, you're lying. I-we need to know what happened today! Don't hold out on us, we're your best friends, Bitch."

I laughed before looking down at the sand. "We had sex today. A few times."

"Yes!" Kenzie squealed and hugged me.

Stars busted out laughing. "Jeez, Kenz."

"My girl was getting angry from not being able to have sex,"

"I was not!" I protested.

"You were sexually frustrated along with being heartbroken. It's not a good combination, Honey."

"Alright, you need to calm down just a little," I laughed. "It's sex, good sex. Amazing sex, actually. But it doesn't mean all our problems are fixed or that we're back together. We have a lot of shit to talk about still and to work out, and maybe being at the beach house to do it isn't the best idea. But I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out."

"So you're going to take him back?" Siara raised a brow.

"I don't know right now, to be honest. Things are still a little weird, but I still love him. I'm pissed at him for doing what he did still but my love for him isn't going to go away anytime soon. Especially when I'm around him, everything feels right. It feels right to be in his arms again and to talk to him again."

"You know what the means then." Kenzie said and looked at Siara. "You both love each other, there's no denying that. Just work things out."

I nodded. Maybe they were right, I needed to be with Arrow. I wanted to be with him more then anything.

In my heart, I believe he won't hurt me again. He won't do anything to horrible to me again, I had to have some hope and trust with him in order for things to work out. I wanted things to work out so bad, our love for each other is strong. Loving someone is hard, there's a possibility you won't ever stop loving them.

I don't think I can be without Arrow anymore. He has to know that.

~Really short and I'm sorry about that! Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading! Let me know what you thought! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE BOOK!!!! I love you all.

Comment, vote, share, follow!