Chapter Twelve

Arrow got up off the bed and threw away the condom we had just used. "Come back to the bed," I whined.

"I wasn't going to leave you." He chuckled and laid next to me, he cuddled up against me and pulled the sheet over us.

I laid in Arrow's arms with my head against his bare chest. "Tonight's been amazing."

"Every night with you is amazing." He mumbled into my hair. "I'm excited to move into the apartment, our own apartment."

"As am I, we're going to get to spend almost every night together."

He chuckled as his fingers tips grazed my spin. "How did the George know your dad?"

"My father owns a lot of properties, he's mainly the one who will show my father's properties."

"Oh, does your dad own the one we're going to buy?"

"No," I said burying my face in his chest.

"You're adorable." I heard him say, obviously known I didn't want to talk about my parents any longer.

A smile spread across my face. "You're okay."

"I'm okay?" He chuckled. "I find that lie hard to believe, considering you're alway screaming about how hot I am when I'm fucking you."

"Babe!" She giggled.

"Well it's true!" I could hear the smirk in his voice just before he started tickling my sides.

I giggled as he tickled me. "Baby!"

"Say it." He laughed and he tickled me more.

"Mmm-"

"Babe," he whined.

"Okay okay! You're sexy, Ar."

He grinned and kissed me. "I know."

"You're so full of it." I giggled and gently smacked his arm. "I love you."

"I love you." Arrow wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Promise me we'll be like this forever."

"Forevers a long time, Arrow." I grinned. "But, I want nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life."

"I think that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard come out of those juicy plump lips of yours."

"Alright, babe. Don't get a boner." I laughed as a bright red blush spread across his cheeks.

"I want to move into our place as soon as we can." His fingers tangled in my blonde curls.

A smile appeared on my face as I thought about what he just said, 'our place'.

"Baby?" Arrow asked.

"Oh sorry." I giggled, "I was just thinking."

"About?" He raised a brow.

"The way you said our place, I loved it." My response made him smile and press his lips against mine.

Our small moments alone meant so much to me, it was just the two of us like nothing else existed in the world. Our problems didn't matter, real world problems didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was us.

"Baby!" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Mm?" Arrow asked as he pushed some of my hair away from my face.

"Will you do face masks with me?" Arrow would look adorable with a face mask on and his curls tied back. "Please!"

"Alright, alright. Anything for you." He told me before sitting up.

I put in his shirt to cover my naked body and ran into the bathroom. Grabbing my basket of skincare, I ran back to the bed and washed Arrow's face with soap and a wet face cloth.

Once I was done, I smeared a clay mask on all over his face.

"Can I wash it off?" Arrow asked.

"No! You have to let it dry, so relax your face." I told him as I finished applying mine. Arrow's eyes were on me as a tiny smile played along his lips.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." He told me.

"Stop," I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair back into a bun.

A few minutes later we washed our masks off, after I applied serums and creams to Arrow's face.

"Thank you." I kissed him.

His large hands rested on my lower back as he kissed me back.

"I'm really excited."

"I know," I smiled. "Waking up to you every morning is going to be amazing."

"I want nothing more than to see your stunning smile every morning before I kiss you." Arrow rubbed his nose against my with a smile.

"I love you." I breathed before he pulled me closer to him.

"I l-" he tried to get out but my phone went off.

I gave him a look before going into the bedroom and answering it. "Hello?"

"Johanna, hi. It's George."

"Oh, hi, George." I smiled and made eye contact with Arrow.

"I'm just calling to let you know the place is yours, I can drop the keys off to you tomorrow if you'd like."

"Are you serious?" I squealed loudly. "We can pick them up!"

"Great, I'll see you two early in the morning. Congratulations." George said before hanging up.

"Did I hear that correctly?" Arrow asked.

"Yes," I grinned.

Arrow came over to me and kissed me hard. My arms went around his neck as he pushed me onto the bed

~Thank you for reading ♥️ I hope you enjoyed it! How are you doing?? 💕

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!