Chapter Eleven

"Okay, go get ready." Arrow kissed me while laughed and gently pushed me towards the dresser. "I'm going to shower."

"Can I shower with you?" I asked while pouting.

"You're going to turn a ten minute shower into an hour shower, babe." He chuckled and grabbed a towel from the clean basket I haven't followed yet.

"Fine." I opened up the drawer to the dresser and grabbed a shirt.

I changed into a pit of black jeans, a pastel purple t-shirt.

Going into the bathroom, I was hit with steam from the hot shower. "Babe?" Arrow called.

"Just need to brush my teeth." I told him and went over to the sink. I quickly brushed my teeth and I glanced at Arrow through the mirror. The shower doors were steamed up but I could still see him clear enough.

After I was done, I used my finger to write I love you on the steamy bathroom mirror.

Arrow came out of the bathroom a couple minutes later while I was touching up my makeup. A white towel was wrapped around his waist while water ran down his tan chest. "I love you too," he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.

"Mm," I smiled and put down my makeup brush.

"Are you almost ready?" Arrow asked as he pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans.

"I'm ready now." I said, turning around in my chair to catch a glimpse at his toned body before he slid on a black shirt.

"Good," he smiled and grabbed his phone. He took my hand as he pulled me downstairs and out to his car. Arrow pulled open the passenger door and kissed me as I got in.

He made me feel like a Princess, like I was the only girl in the world to matter.

Once he got in the car, his hand was on my thigh like usual. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

"On a date, Obviously." He chuckled. "It's a surprise, baby."

"You and surprises." I smiled and looked out the window as he drove. The trees were still in beautiful green colours that wouldn't last much longer as the summer went by fast. The warm air would soon turn to cool air.

"You're going to love it," Arrow said, his thumb gently rubbing my thigh.

"I love just being with you." I smiled and ran my hand through his curls.

"I love being with you." He replied and pulled into a parking lot. "Here."

I looked out the window and seen a fair was in front of us, there were lots of rides and games along with a Ferris wheel.

"We're going to a fair?" I smiled and looked back at him.

"Yes, only if you want to."

"Baby, stop. Of course I want to."

Arrow grinned before we got out of the car. His hand immediately we in mine and tangling our fingers together.

We walked up to the entry both hand in hand, "Two bracelets, please." Arrow said and handed in a fifty dollar bill.

Once he got the red bracelets, he put mine on me and then his on himself. "What first?"

"Mm, can we go on the spinning ride?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course," He smiled and led me to the line for the ride.

We waited a couple of minute before we were able to get on the ride, we got strapped in and the ride started.