Chapter Ten

"Are you ready?" I grinned at my boyfriend who was in the drivers seat of his car. We were on our way to see an apartment close by the college we'd be going to. My parents offered to buy us one, personally I think it's so they don't have to worry about coming home every few months to check on me now.

"Yes," he smiled over at me and gently gripped my bare thigh. "I can't wait to live with you, to wake up to your gorgeous face and sweet smile every morning."

I smiled brightly and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet."

"With you I am, Baby. Do you think we'll like it?"

"I do, it's big. There's three bedrooms, a walk-in closet and two bathrooms." I told him as I looked at the listing on my phone.

"That's really big, Babe. It's only the two of us." He pointed out with a laugh.

"And Twix, don't you forget my baby." I crossed my arms and pouted. "I figured that if Hayes makes his decision for what school he wants to go to, he could stay with us if he wanted."

Arrow smiled when his eyes focused on the road. "That's sweet of you, but I don't think he'll want to live with us. He likes his own space."

I nodded before pointing to a street. "That one!"

He chuckled and turned onto the street I had just pointed to before pulling up to a large apartment building. He parked before we went to the lobby and met with the person who was going to show us around.

"Ah, you must be Ms. Mills. I'm George, It's such a pleasure to have you here." He flashed us his bright white teeth.

"Thank you for showing us this place today," I replied. "We're excited to see it."

He smiled again. "Alright, I will take you both up there now." He took us into to the elevator and pressed the tenth floor button.

The elevator was quite big and had a dark red material on the walls along with chocolate brown wood. Soft elevator music played in the background as George went on.

"Ah, here we are." George smiled as we stepped out of the elevator. "This one is the only one on this floor, there's a small hallway before the door to protect your privacy, of course."

We stepped out into a tiled hallway that was surrounded by deep grey walls with white trim. There was a small table to the left with a potted pants on it, on the next wall was a white door.

George unlocked the door with one of his many keys and allowed us into the apartment.

Arrow squeezed my hand gently as we walked in. The walls were a blue grey colour, also with white trim, and the floor were dark chocolate hardwood.

We walked down the small hallway a bit until we came into the enormous living room, it had big windows which showed us a beautiful view of the city. The couch was in the middle of the room with a white carpet under it while the flat screen stood on an exposed brick wall.

The kitchen had the same chocolate floors along with white subway tiles, black cabinets and counters that were covered with marble tops. The island stood in the middle of the kitchen with three stools.

"It's amazing," I whispered to Arrow after just seeing this little bit of the house.

"I like it." Arrow agreed. From that moment, we both knew we were going to take it. Our love for the place grew once we seen the the master bedroom, there was a closet big enough for all of my clothes and shoes, plus Arrow's.

This place suited us well, it had everything we wanted and was close to our school. There's no way we weren't going to take it...We were going to move in together, we'd be living together as a couple.

"So, what do you two think?" George asked as he leaned his back against the counter.

I looked up at Arrow and raised a brow before he responded with a smile. "We're going to take it." I said.

"Great! I'll have the paperwork drawn up." He smiled at both of us. "Will I be contacting your or your father?"

"My father." I told her as Arrow pulled me close to him.

"Great. We'll be in touch." He said as he showed us out of our brand new apartment. Our apartment.

"Can you believe it?" I squealed. We walked hand in hand back to Arrow's car before he gently pushed me up against the side of it and kissed me gently. One of his large hand tangled in my hair while the other one rested on my hip.

"It's amazing, babe." He whispered against my lips, his forehead pressed against mine.

I threw my arms around his neck with a smile. "I'm so happy and really excited."

"So am I," A smile spread across Arrow's lips. "Did you want to go out for a date tonight? To celebrate."

We haven't been a date for a long time, especially not recently since we just got back together. Arrow always set up the best dates, he made sure we both had fun and we always did something different. The dates I set up were less exciting than his, but I tried to make sure he had fun.

"You want to go on a date with me?"

"Of course I do, baby." Arrow smiled down at me as he tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "There's nothing I would rather do than spend time with you."

"In that case, I would love to go on a date with you." My smile widened.

He kissed my forehead and opened the passenger door for me. I kissed him again before getting into the car, smiling to myself.

Arrow got in and we made our way back to the beach house. Arrow's right hand was rested on my right as his left hand held the wheel.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be his, to be loved by him.

~Hi Guys! I hope everyone is doing well and is healthy and happy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm going to be trying my best to put up at least one chapter a week! I love you all and thank you for reading ♥️

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!