Chapter Fifteen

Go follow my Instagram slavestomrgrey so I can interact with you more ♥️

            After my talk to Hayes, I stopped being so angry about Arrow not telling me everything about Alexi. Hayes was able to give me a different perspective on the whole situation, his perspective made me change my attitude towards Arrow.

Our relationship was still not back to normal as we finally started classes, Arrow and I's class schedule was roughly the same so we were able to see you each a lot.

Since I spoke with Hayes, I decided not to bring up Alexi again. If he wanted to talk about her with me, he would. I had a feeling he had at least one class with her.

Did they sit together? Study together in the library before he came home to me? Did they work in groups together and text each other?

He never spoke about her when I asked about his classes, the people he did talk about it were guys in his class. Him and Hayes were starting to hang out with guys from their classes, which was great. I was glad they were making new friends.

Arrow and I had one class to get her, Greek History. We sat together in one of the middle rows, to the left side. We were already working on a project as partners together, it was due in less than two week, but we managed to already complete it.

Our life together was going as well as it could, living with Arrow was more amazing than I thought it would be.

Walking up to see his adorable face every morning was such an incredible feeling. It seemed like I had no words to describe my happiness and whenever I woke up to him.

"You're so beautiful," Arrow said softly. He brought his hand up to my face and his thumb gently stroked the side of my face.

My lips curled into a sleepy smile just before I opened my eyes to see Arrow. He had a soft smile on his face while tiredness filled his dark eyes.

"How did you sleep?" I asked before pecking his soft lips.

"I slept alright, what about you?"

"It could have been better." I told him yawning. Thank god it was a Saturday and I was all caught up on my assignments and readings, I could take this weekend to relax.

"I understand, at least it's Saturday. We did get to sleep in a little bit."

I smiled again, "I know. I'm surprised Twix didn't wake us up for his food." Twisting my body, I moved to sit up enough to see Twix curled up at the end of our bed. He was sleeping peacefully.

"I guess he's tired too." Arrow sat up next to me and ran a hand through his hair,

"Oh yeah, he has such a tiring life. Sleeping and eating all day must be incredibly difficult." I rolled my eyes with a grin.

"I would be fine sleeping and eating you all day." A smirked crypt up on his puffy, pink lips.

"Ar," I let out a giggle.

He snuck his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him. He had only been wearing a pair of block boxers while I was wearing only one of his black t-shirts that were too big for me.

"I wish I could fuck you as good as I did last night but, I do have school work to catch up on." Arrow pouted.

"I'm sure you could put it off a little longer," I told him seductively. My hand rested on his bare chest before finger tips trailed down.

"You make it very hard to say no." He closed his eyes shut before putting his hand over mine to stop it from going any further.

My seductive smirk soon turned into a sad pout. "Baby."

"Don't baby me, Princess. I have school work to do that I need to get done if I want to spend the rest of the weekend with you." He sighed before bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing it.

"Not even a blow job?"

Arrow chuckled. "Not even a blow job." He was now amused by my tactics.

"How long will your school work take you?" It couldn't take hours, could it? Arrow was pretty on top of his studies.

"Not long, two or three hours hopefully." His massive hand took my chin before he gazed his thumb over my bottom lip. "I won't leave my Princess for too long."

"I've just missed you." I told him, we may live together and see each other everyday but we were both pretty occupied with school and trying to keep a rightful balance in our lives.

"I've missed you too, Beautiful. We're going to have a movie night with pizza and junk food, I'll hold you all night and kiss you."

"I like that idea, you should hang out with Hayes tomorrow though."

Arrow smiled down at me, "I hang out with him everyday too."

"I'm aware, but maybe you need like a boys day or night. Play golf or pool or something,"

He chuckled. "Alright." He kissed my nose before leaving the comfort of our warm bed.

I pulled the thick red blankets close to myself to replace the warmth I was missing without him.

I watched him as he went around the room gathering all his stuff to get ready. He came out of our closet wearing a dark red t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with a few rips in them. He ran a hand through his hair to attempt to fix it a bit.

The little bit of light coming through from the opening in the drapes reflected on him. He was such a beautiful person, his facial structure was so defined and sharp. His jaw line looked as if it could slice my finger open.

"You're admiring with your sexy mouth wide open again." Arrow chucked.

Instantly, embarrassment filled my face as my cheeks grew warm.

Arrow kissed me before grabbing some of his school books, "I'll see you in a couple hours."

~Hope you liked the chapter! Thank you so much for reading, it really means a lot of me. I love you all.