Part 3

Five hours later Shirou and Michiru were standing in front of Clara's house. They both were relieved that they finally arived , because Greg started getting really annoying. He was constantly talking about his wife, his children or his cats. Yes, apparently Greg had 3 cats. Finally after lots of failed attempts of shutting Greg up, they both gave up and let the most annoying living they have and will propably ever met, talk.

It was around 1 am and the sun was up. Michiru changed to her human form. Her tail and ears dissapeared. Her head got covered with short black hair and her skin changed to appear more pale. Shirou had to agree, Michiru looked really beautiful, and even if he wasn't interested in girls (not that he like'd boys) , he couldn't take his eyes off Michiru. He wanted to distract his head from those thoughts and started looking around in hope of finding something interesting.  The neighbourhood where Clara lived was really beautiful. You could see everywhere colorful flowers and happy kids smiling to the guy that was selling ice cream , in hope that they will get free ice-cream since their parents were too tired of them to care. But the place seemed safe so the parent's didn't have to worry about their kids being kidnapped.

Greg said a quick goodbye and left.

-"Shall we knock?" asked Michiru. You could feel how excited she was by the sound of her voice.

-"Yes, go on" answered Shirou.

Michiru knocked the door a couple of times and in the speed of light a woman appeared in front of them.

-"Goodmorning Ms. Clara , I'm- " Michiru didn't finish her sentence because of a big hug Clara gave to both of them.

Clara was a small thicc woman, around her 40's. On her big round face were placed a pair of red round glasses. Her brown shining hair was kept in a tight bun, which was making her look even older. She was wearing a blue long summer dress which was covering her body rather smoothly and a pair of black flip flops.

-"Mom, where are you?" a loud voice shouted behind Clara's back.

-"I'm here honey. Meet our new locators, this is Shirou and Michiru, they will stay for around two weeks" she turned her head to face Shiru and Michirou "This is my son, Daichi, hope you don't mind him". She said with a smile and welcomed them to get inside.

She sat the three ot them in the table while she got the kitchen to bring food.

Clara's house was rather small, but it seemed enough since the only people living there were Clara and her son, Daichi. On the first floor there was small a kitchen , a living room and a bathroom. The bedrooms were placed on the second floor.

-"So, you're a human?" Shirou asked Daichi.

He was a young teenage boy, with raven short hair and dark eyes surounded by black long eyelashes. He was wearing a white shirt and black leather jacket whick matched perfectly to his jeans and shoes. You could tell that he was trying to be emo, but it wasn't working out. Instead he looked like a depressed teen.

-"No, in fact, im a beast. I can transform into a black cat. Before you ask me, my father was a beast but he got killed by the mafia before I was born".

Well, that was unexpected. Mayor Rose haven't told them anything about Daichi, even that he existed. But now that they got to know him they thought that he was a human, since him mother is a human. How they turn tables.

Clara gave them some food and instructed Daichi to show Shirou and Michiru their rooms. They got to the second floor and were standing in frond of a long corridor with three doors.

-"Here in the left" Daichi pointed at the left side of the corridor "is my room, come to me if you need anything. Here in the left" he pointed to the left "is your room". Then he pointed at the door in the end of the corridor "this was my father's room, we both prefer noone to sleep in it, so you both have to sleep in one room".

-"Daichii! Come down!" Clara's voice sounded.

-"Yes mom, I'm coming!" Daichi responded and rushed down the stairs.

Now they both were left alone.

-"Soo, we have one room? I hope there are two beds in it." Said Michiru. 

They were wrong. Once they entered they could see that there was only one bed.

The room that they were both going to sleep in was white, with lots of plants. In front of those two windows in the left wall, you could see two desks, for Shirou and Michiru. There was a huge gray carpet and a tv which by the way was in front of a huge black couch. Lets say it looked luxurius.

Daichi entered the room.

-"We didn't have two beds, so one of you has to sleep on the couch." Daichi said and then a stranger looking boy entered the room.

-"Hello, Im Kaito, Daichi's best friend".

Kaito was the exact opposite of Daichi. He was wearing a white bottom up shirt with pastel blue stripes and a dungaree with pockets in which he had put flowers. In his brown curly hair he had flowers too. You could see that he tried to be cute. I kinda worked tho.

-"Kaito is a beast too, so I thought that you would like to meet him, he can transform into a swan." Daichi spoke up.

-"Nice to meet you, Im Michiru, and this is Shirou" Michiru pointed at Shirou and smiled.

-"Nice to meet you too, we have to go now tho, hope we'll meet later"

With those words they left. Shirou and Michiru looked at eachother in dead silence. Then Michiru rushed and jumped into the bed.

-"Im taking the bed!!"

-"No, IM taking the bed".

And thats how a fight started. Ends up that Michiru is going to sleep on the bed and Shirou on the couch.

Hello

Im sorry that I haven't updated for a week, I just lost motivation and had some stuff to do so I couldn't update. But now I'm back. Also sorry if you don't like the chapter, I just had no idea what to write.