Part 4

The singing of the birds could be heard. The sun was up and the morning approached. Yesterday Michiru and Shirou arrived to Clara's house in Tokyo. They met Kaito and Daichi and after a quick argument about who's going to sleep on the couch and who's going to sleep on the bed, Michiru won. Of course Shirou didn't mind sleeping on the couch, he just wanted to piss Michiru off since he was in his sassy mood. To their excitement the house and the town were huge, especially the town, so the first day they both decided to take a break and explore the world surrounding them.

Michiru opened her eyes and quickly closed them as the sun blinded her. She waited a couple of minutes, then got up only to see that Shirou wasn't in his bed. Michiru quickly changed her clothes and started heading down the stairs.

Clara's house looked similiar to Shirou's and Michiru's room. The walls and furniture were in the same colors, white, gray or black. Every room had large windows so the view of Tokyo could be seen. Lots of strange looking and colorful plants were stealing the space that the furniture couldn't , with the intentions to make the house look closer to nature.

There was a wall that was all covered with pictures. Every picture was different. They were picturing Clara, Daichi, a brown dog that propably used to be their pet. There was even a picture of Kaito. Michiru gazed through those pictures as one of them cought her eye. It was picturing a pregnant woman who looked like younger Clara and a grown up man. His hair was short and black,  just like Daichi's. His eyes were black too. He was propably a  really succesfull person since he was wearing a blavk suit. His face features were sharp but warm in the same time, as he was looking at the beautiful woman beside him.

Michirou formed all these informations together and came to the conclusion that this mysterious man was Clara's husband and Daichi's father. A cold felling of sadness took over Michiru's body. At least she got to meet her parents and was living a normal life with them until her furry incident happened. But Daichi... He never got to meet his father, never hugged him, never heard his voice or held his hand. He didn't even got to see him anywhere except in the pictures and photos that Clara had saved. She shook her head in a try to throw those thoughts out of her head. She was on a mission, there was no time to overwhelm her head with unnecessary thoughts. Nevertheless Mayor Rose had a reason to believe in them.

Them. What were they? They started off as strangers and now they came so far to call eachother friends... Friends. Strange word , isn't it? It represent's a strong bond between two close people. A strong feeling, like love, just platonic. Like brother and sister. But it didn't feel right. Michiru had left the definition of friends a long time ago, she felt something more. She couldn't explain it. She was never good at feelings, especially her own. Michiru never dated anyone. When her friends were running around and looking for boys she just sat in a corner and observed. She just was uninterested in things like that , she thought relationships in such a young age were stupid and made no sense. Michiru couldn't count how many times she had to comfort her friends after a break up. That's why this feeling was so new to her.

She walked down the stairs to see Shirou and Clara talking in the kitchen. After a while of staring they noticed her and invited her to the table to eat breakfast.

-"Good morning Michiru" Clara greeted Michiru with a warm smile.

-"Good morning Clara" Michiru responded with her mouth full of eggs.

-"So, what are you planning on doing today?"

-"Hmm.." Michiru thought. "Actually, we were planning to hang out so we can get to  know this place better, I was wondering if you know some places we could visit." Michiru answered.

-"Well, you could visit the park, go to the restaurant and some shops we have here..." Clara was thinking, then her eyes lit up as she found an idea. " You alsa can visit Sensō-ji!"