Part 13

2 days had pass since Shirou had eavesdropped on Alan and Glitch and pretty much nothing changed. Michiru was still in a coma, getting better by the day and Daichi hadn't show any signs of life around Tokyo.

Shirou was now heading towards the hospital, after receiving a call from Michiru's doctor, telling him that they had to talk about Michiru's healing in a more detailed way. But in the meantime, he kept on trying to figure out who was Alan telling Glitch to "take care" of, but his mind couldn't lead to any solution, since he was lately thinking even more of Michiru.

By the way, what had happened with Michiru's parents? It has been almost 2 weeks since they saw them. Perhaps they were too scared to leave the house after that incident at the sushi restaurant? Shirou just hoped that he wouldn't see them any time soon, or at least forever.

-"Just give up already, he is not going to answer and you know it."

-"That only means one thing then."

-"What?"

-"Something happened. He disappears for 3 days with no trace and he doesn't respond on any way of communication. He is not okay... Maybe he is hurt? Or he got kidnapped??"

-"Or he is just ignoring you. Simple and logical."

-"But why though???"

Shirou rolled his eyes and didn't bother to answer Kaito's question.

As they arrived at the hospital, Kaito left to keep looking for Daichi and Shirou walked in, going for the doctor's office.

The doctor greeted him and went right into the point:

-"I have some good news about ms, Kagemori's condition. She's been getting better very fast, in fact, too fast and I've considered that it's not necessary to keep her in a coma anymore. So with your confirmation, I'm going to send a nurse to administrate a medicine to wake her up in a few hours. You can ask me now if you have any questions."

Eventually, he didn't have any questions and a few seconds later he was a some steps away from Michiru's room.

He expected to just see the nurse, casually doing her job, but except from actually the nurse, two middle-aged people were in there two. Exactly the people that he didn't want to see right now. Her parents.

As he set a step in the room, Michiru's father turned and glared at him.

-"You."He whispered under his breath.

***

-

Kaito was walking the busy streets, his eyes and ears wide opened, in hope he would spot his friend somewhere there.

Tokyo was too busy today, wasn't it? Whole crowds of people, cars honking, police sirens, every sound that a city can have, but this time those familiar sounds played louder into Kaito's ears. It was probably of anxiety, or lack of rest.

As he was getting farther and farther from the downtown, the streets begun getting calmer and not a lot of people were around anymore.

Just then, out of nowhere, a hand grabbed him by his mouth and pulled him into a small alleyway, the back exit of that restaurant they ate after the festival.

Kaito set himself free, after trying removing the hand off of his mouth, which by the way let him go instead. He turned around quickly and unexpectedly, Daichi was looking at him with a serious gaze.

-"Dude, where the hell were you? I was so worried!"Kaito cried out and stepped forward to hug him.

-"No don't! Hear me out. It's serious and keep a low voice."