Part 5

The next two days flowed quickly and normally. Shirou and Michirou gathered more information from the beastmen they met at the streets of Tokyo. Shirou had to say goodbye to his credit card most of the time, since Michiru was buying everything nice her eyes fell on.

      This was their fifth day on the mainland and Michiru wasn't looking forward to the day they were going to leave Tokyo. She was having so much fun there and saw it mostly as vacation instead of a job.

     It was now 6:30pm and Michiru was laying on her bed , playimg a game on her phone that Kaito had showed her. She could hear loud conversations and doors closing and opening. Nobody was arguing, but it looked like nearly everyone was in hurry. Michiru got a little curious and left her room to check what's happening. As soon as she arrived at the living room, her eyes fell on Daichi and Kaito. The two boys were getting ready to go out. Behind them was standing Clara , handing them the stuff that they forgot to pack. Where were they going?

-"Hey, what's going on?" She asked, looking at them running around the room.

-"We are going to the Sumida River Fireworks festival and we are going to be late if we don't hurry up.- Daichi, where is my wallet?" Kaito shouted.

-"As if I know!" Daichi shouted from the back of his bedroom.

Michiru sighed and before she could even make a step, Clara stopped her:

-"Why don't you and Shirou go to the festival too? I'm sure that yoi'll find there a lot of beastmen that you can take information from." She suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Michirou shouted and quickly rushed to Shirou, who was in the kichen reading a magazine and sipping some tea.

    Michiru somehow made Shirou to agree and as soon as Kaito and Daichi were ready, they left for the festival.

     As they were walking they could hear the excited voices of people walking in the festival direction. Meanwhile Daichi was explaining what the festival was about.

     As they arrived they could see thousands of people gathered by the Sumida river. Michiru was really excited and couldn't wait to have some fun, Shirou on the other hand, begun immediately  looking for beastmen, as it was the only reason he agreed to go.

     It was now 7:30 pm. Michiru was looking for the two boys and Shirou, as she lost them in the crowd. She suddenly heard a familiar voice behind her:

-"Michiru, is that you??"

    Michiru turned around and saw Mitsuku, her second best friend standing behind her with a very suprised and cheerful look on her face.

-"Mitsuku!" Michiru said excited and went straight to hug her.

    After a while of talking about what had happened , Mitsuku pointed at a middle-aged couple walking by the bench they were sitting on.

-"Your parent's moved to Tokyo after you left for Animacity. Your mother hasn't got over it yet, though."

    Michiru didn't say anything. She just kept staring at the couple who were so called her parents. She hadn't seen them in a long time and a felling of nostalgia covered her heart. She wanted to go and talk to them, but she knew they weren't going to let her go back once they talked.

-"Hey, I thought we were here to work, not to make friends." She heard Shirou's voice and quickly looked in front of her.

-"Umm... S-Shirou. I was searching for you." She stuttered, trying to find her words.

-"It doesn't look like it" He murmured nervously.

-"Uhhh... This is Mitsuku. Another friend of mine. We met here by coincidence."