Part 8

The next day, based on the conversation Shirou and Michiru overheard the previous day, the mafia was supposed to transport a 18 year old girl to Sylvasta. They decided to wake up early in the morning, in hope that they'll save the girl, as they didn't knew the exact time the mafia was supposed to meet.

      They put their clothes on and headed downstairs, only to see a worried to death Clara. She was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea in her hand and looking straight at the wall in front of her. It was clear that she hasn't slept all night, due to the eyebags under her eyes. It was understandable, it surely wasn't easy knowing thet her son wasn't staying at his best friend's house for a sleepover, but instead he was a member of a mafia.

       She slowly turned her head around and looked at them. Then she greeted them with a shakey voice, nearly a whisper. The night before they both agreed that if Kaito and Daichi didn't show up during the night, they'll look for them. Much to their relief, it calmed down Clara to the point thet she didn't call the police. Even if she did, the police wouldn't do much. It's not easy to track a whole mafia.

She suggested them to eat breakfast, but they kindly refused saying they had no time to waste if they wanted to find the boys, and rescue the girl, but Clara didn't knew that part. They rushed out of the house and took the first taxi they were able to find this early in the morning.

-"Where are you willing me to drive you?" the taxi driver asked kindly.

-"Drop as at the beastmen cafe." Shirou spoke up.

-"Sure thing."

They sat in silence until they reached the cafe. Shirou payed the man and they both got out of the yellow car.

-"Be careful, there are a lot of bad dudes around this area." The taxi driver said as he drove off following his own path.

    Without a word Shirou and Michiru headed to the place they were yesterday. Minutes passed by as they arrived, only to see a couple of pigeons eating something that looked like bread crumbs. No people, no mafia, just pigeons. The place was in the corner of the city, which meant thet rarely someone visited it.
Perfet place for a crime scene. They flinched as they heard a car coming and quickly hid behind a container at the back. They watched as the car parked a couple of meters away from them and got confused and slightly shicked as two familiar boys along with an old man got out of it.

-"Daichi and...."

-"Kaito....."  Shirou and Michiru whispered. They already knew that the boys got mixed with the mafia stuff, but they didn't think that they'll help in a kidnap scene.

-"Aren't your parent's looking for you?" The older man asked the boys, getting the attention of Shirou and Michiru aswell.

-"No, my mother knows that I'll be sleeping in Kaito's house and vice versa." Daichi responded.

-"And what's with the detective one and the girl?" The man asked again.

-"I highly doubt that they heard our conversation yesterday, and even if they did, they won't win with the mafia."At that moment a gasp was heard at the bush. Shirou covered Michiru's mouth with his hand as his eyes grew wider at the sight of the old man approaching them. At this moment Daichi's phone rang, gaining the attention of the old man as he started backing away from the bush.

-"What do you mean you're going to be late?! You know when we have to deliver the girl, you better be here in ten minutes or Flipp is going to teach you a lesson!!" Daichi screamed into the phone as he hang up.

-"Daichi, calm down-" Kaito tried to calm hus friend down as he put his hand on his shoulder as he tried to get his attention.

-"Shut your mouth you damn femboy." As those words escaped Daichi's mouth, Kaito backed off his hand immidiately. He had talked multiple times with his friend about the fact, that him paiting his nails doesn't make him worse.
Kaito immidiatelly understood what he did wrong and apologised.

-"No problem bro, I know you didn't mean it as an insult."

A few minutes of silence passed as the old man decided to ask a question.

-"As for the girl, do you know her name?"

It was visible that the man was trying to make a small talk with the boys as the atmosphere was getting intense.

-"We don't know anything beside that she's an 18 year old." Daichi responded as Kaito was staring shyly at him.

A lot of people wondered how those two entirely different people managed to create a bong called friendship. Daichi was really confident and outspoken. Some people called his a "ball of energy". Kaito was the exact opposite. He was shy and quiet, however always took the back of his best friend, Kaito. That's propably why their friendship lasted all those years, Daichi did and Kaito followed, always ready to help. As people say, opposites attract.

A loud honk was heard and a black truck parked in front of the boys. Three people got out of it, being instantly greeted by the old man and Kaito. Daichi stayed mad at them for being late. Out of those three people, a woman opened the trunk.

-"Rodney, come here and help me get her." The woman shouted.

As the man helpet getting the girl out of the trunk, Michiru froze in shock.

-"Mi-Mitsuku..." Michiru stuttered as she saw her friend. Her body looked beated up and her mouth, hands and legs were tied up so she couldn't shout for help or escape.

Without a minute of hesistation she jumped out of their hiding spot, with the purpose of taking her friend out of the mafia's hands. "She's one of my friends, I can't loose her" She thought as the boy's mouths opened in shock at her sight.

-"Return her now!" She shouted at the top of her lungs as she directed her fist at one of the members. However she missed and ended up flying forward until she hit a metal pole.

-"What an idiot." The man spoke up as he started laughing.

At that point Shirou stopped hiding and decided to show himself to the members.

-"We won't ask two times, set her free if you want to stay in one piece." Shirou said as he started growling.

Now it started getting dangerous.

-"Rodney, Damia, Kylie, deal with them, we'll pack the girl into the car and leave." Said the old man, poiting at Daichi and Kaito to follow.

-"I don't think so." Michiru got up and streched her hands around the car so they had no way to gey inside without fighting her.

That was enough for the fight to start. The three people mentioned before started thwowing kicks at Shirou who was blocking them. His fighting skills should be enough so there was no point to activate his Silver wolf form.  However Michiru was doing worse. She was fighting against Daichi and the old man, while Kaito was in the back holding the girl. The old man and Daichi were also trying their best to get rid of her, while she tried blocking them. Mitsuku started screaming and throwing herself around while unfortunately distracting Michiru. The girl turned around and in a second of distraction a hand punched her face, making her fall down. She tried to fight up, but the kicks and pounches continued, making her unable to move. Shirou, seeing the situation Michiru was in, rushed to help her. When he got beside her the members of the mafia surrounded them. The old man pointed a gun at Michiru.

-"Any last words?" He said with a cold voice. As he put his hand on the trigger.

-"No!" Shirou screamed as he puched the man. As the man was falling down, he pulled the trigger, making the bullet rush to the place Mitsuku was. Mitsuku got shot.

Everything was like in slow motion. Mitsuku's blood spliting everywhere, Kaito screaming and running to the side, the mafia members also screaming, Shirou standing there in shock and Michiru being unable to say anything, trying to process what was happening.

-"YOU IDIOT, YOU KILLED HER!" Daichi screamed to the old man who was on the ground not believing what just happened.

-"YOU KNOW WHAT FLIPP WILL DO TO US!" another man shouted.

-"MITSUKU!!!" Michiru screamed in agony.

The last thing she heard before passing out was "We have to leave, now!"

   Hello

You're propably wondering why it took me so long to write this part , the answer is: Im really  lazy. Also I'm bad at writing fight scenes so I hope my writing makes sense.