"Life really is a wonder!!"

'Ash Lynx, the famous gangster killed his old boss, killed hundreds and more, dying in a library, bleeding to death. Can anything be more pathetic than this?' I ask myself as I slip through the gates of consciousness.

 I can feel the pain in my stomach and the flow of blood getting slower in my system as time goes by. Yet I won't bother doing anything. Why should I? After killing so many, doing so many wrongs don't you think death is better for me? I'm a monster after all. My body is numb and I'm dead I guess, but what's that sound I hear? I don't think it's the angel of death as the religious trash states or maybe my soul is forever damned to suffer like this. At this point I stopped caring. No one would bother weipping, after all I cause trouble everywhere I go . The face of a dark haired japanese boy floated back to me.

 'Eiji Okumura would be devastated,' said a voice in my head.

 Way to ruin the mood! Eiji, he was the only person ever to show me unconditional love. But I ruined him. Got him shot and let leave America that I don't care about him anymore. I'm such an asshole. I want to shoot myself for that. 

"Hey beastie, GET UP!!!" a voice echoed through my head.

 'WHAT THE HELL!?! CAN"T A GUY EVEN DIE IN PEACE?' I shot back.

 It certainly was weird. I never knew you could hallucinate while you're dead. I guess the world hates me so much as to it won't let me even die. Hrumph! 

A blinding light was focused on my eyes along with a high pitch sound in my ear that threatened to make me deaf. 

".....Gr....et...ou...sh" was all that I could make out. Something grabbed my hand and tugged. It was uncomfortably warm but I liked the sensation. It reminded me of the times I played in the baseball team in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. The times I spent with Griffin and shorter. Eiji's hugs and those gross japanese foods Eiji cooked. It was pulling me ever so slightly and to the light. At this point I could see the light even with my eyes closed. 

I was jerked back to consciousness......