"Shower with Groccery flavoured Products" (Exactly what it says)

"Oh, Ash, you should wear a suit from the closet since it's a dinner with the head of the household," she told me as I got up and walked to the bathroom. 

I finally got a good look around the room. It was a particularly big minimalist bedroom with emerald sheets and black silk curtains It looked more spacious as the walls were a thin silver along with little furniture. A emerald and black queen size bed along with a pale marble nightstand on the wall along with the door. A marble dresser was standing in front of one of the two doors. It had a mirror which looked like it's made of clear running water. I walked towards it and touched the mirror and found it really was  clear water, reflecting my image. There I saw myself, pale and dull  skin along with tired but aler eyes in a dimly lit room. Small balls were floating in the ceiling providing enough light to see but not clearly. It created a drowsy environment, with the color theme and all. I noticed a vas with Acanthus herb. The vas looked like it was made of water which I guess can be possible if the mirror can be made of water. I walked to the door nearest to the dresser and, just as I guessed, a beautifully decorated walk in closet. Just as to be expected, every clothing was scratched and displayed. Clothes from Ts to robes, from Suits to pjs, bathrobes and jeans; basically every piece of clothing imaginable, in different colors and designs. I took a black suit made of flax and headed to the bathroom. No way in hell I'm going to waste time browsing through clothes for wearing them for half an hour.

The bathroom was on the opposite wall of the closet. It also had a marble counter and water mirror. The black tiled floor and walls were like crystallized night sky, cold yet hypnotizing. Ivy plants and money plants adorned a shelf beside the bath product shelf. The bath product shelf looked like the supermarket cosmetics booth decided to vomit up all the products. Shampoos ranging from cherry, coconut, melone, fig, tomatoes, cabbages, soya sauce (yes, it was there along with ketchup and chili sauce), sweet basil, potato, ginger, and other things. Let's just go with the fact that the shopping market vomited all the products in to shampoo form. (One more thing to ask the twins about). I picked the lemon scented one and moved onto the shower get. Same thing here; I'm not going to smell like a vegetable  so I pick gardenia and try to get in the shower. It was the size of closet and beside it was the tub that was floor fitted. 

*After 10 minutes.*

Here I was, standing in front of the floor length mirror with half a wall covered with cosmetics and products ranging from after shave gel in all the weird scents to deodorant. I picked up the ozone scented hair gel and decided to apply it. Sure thing, it smelt like storm. I got dressed in the suit and went out to find Sally standing there holding a folder and a package. 

"Okay, I'm done. Could you please show me the way?" I asked her politely. She looked up from the folder that she was trying to read in the dim-lit room. "My, Ash! You look stunning dear. C'mon. We'll take a little detour as I have to escort the twins as well and hand this package," she pointed to the package in her left hand,"To Roda. Did you have any problem? You know if you need anything ring the bel beside the bed, I'll come." My! She can speak. 

"It's ok Ms. Jac-sorry, Sally. I didn't have much trouble but may I ask something if you don't mind?" I asked. "Sure, go on," she ushered me to continue while closing the folder. "First, why is there so many products? Vegetable? Grocery flavoured? It's a bit dynamic?" She laughed again. The smile lines became more visible but she doesn't look old. Rather she looks beautiful.