The Le'stranges family diner

She walks through the new passage and up a flight of stairs . Eventually we reach a part where the walls were black and white chessboard. There was three black shiny door with a crest embedded on one, screaming importance and power. She walked towards it and knocked . 

"You can come in," called a muffled ale voice. 

I guess it's Rod's by the sound of it, though I can't be sure. Maybe it's his room. The door swung inwards on it's own and Sally steps in with me following shortly behind. The room was a light yellow color with black furniture. A black king sized bed with gold duvets and gold pillows sat on my right with a male figure sitted on the sofa set a bit farther than the bed with. The sofas were all black leather and the long black coffee table is polished marble. A few books and two mugs sat of the table and a black vase with a few sunflowers. On my left were similar doors going to the bathroom and closet maybe. and a big dresser sat against the wall dividing  the two doors. The room was lightly cool but not cold enough to be uncomfortable. The lighting's brighter than the room I was in. Roda was sitting in front of the dresser trying to tame her hair. She looked at us as we entered. 

"Why does your hair look like a dead badger?" I asked. She pouted while trying to make the already mess of a hair into something more atrocious.

I heard a scoff from my right and turned to see Rod closing his book that he was  reading and putting it down on the coffee table. "Calling that thing a dead badger is way over generous. Even calling a wasteland for throwing dead carcasses is an understatement," Rod sneered. 

"Help me with it then," Roda snapped. A blue hair brush flew towards the sofa sets. Along with some unoriginal 'fuck you's and 'arsehole's from what I think was Roda.

Rod just caught it and got up. He was in a dark grey suit with a charcoal shirt underneath and  a gold tie with a black pin making him look like a part of the room's decor. He walked to his sister and turned her towards the mirror by the shoulders. He started massaging her shoulders and went to her neck and eventually her dreadful hair. When Roda looked relaxed enough he slowly moved towards the knots and slowly pulled them apart and laid them carefully. He grabbed a water spraying container and sprayed the hair to make it a bit wet and slowly ran the brush through it. He made her hair in twin tails, leaving her bangs hanging over her forehead and a few strands on her shoulders. 

"There. I made the wasteland into a respectable woman's hair," Rod announced proudly. 

Roda got up from her seat and turned to us. She was wearing a midnight blue button up shirt with a garnet red skirt with two straps over black leggings and black Cuban-heeled boots. ( I know all these because I was raised with filthy rich mafias.)Her pale skin looks almost like paper compared to her black hair. Her grey eyes, not silver, but grey, they looked like Athena's but a  lot younger. It has the same tightness and ferocity in them. I know that look. It's the same look I get when I look in the mirror. 

I have problem thinking they are my siblings. They have that pale paper white skin with black hair and lean frame. On the other hand I have a it warmer pale skin with blonde hair and green eyes. I have muscular build but have the similar athletic build and skeptical stare. I guess we look alike a bit. Rod walked towards me. " Your collar is creased and so is your left cuff. 

'12. Stay in the room after the diner. I'll be there,' he murmured as he was straightening the collar. I give a slight nod and he took a step back and scanned me. When he didn't seem to find any problem he turned to the door. 

"Will you lot be coming?" he raised an eyebrow at the general direction. 

"Sure young lord Le'strange," Roda replied after scanning me and Rod for a while and walked be side her brother. Rod bowed slightly and took her hand.