two

Jisung woke up as soon as he heard his phone alarm. It's 6:00 AM already, he had to take a bath and cook for his and Han's breakfast.

Jisung kissed the sleeping Han's forehead before he went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After taking a shower, he went to the kitchen to cook pancakes as it was Han's favorite breakfast. He also poured milk on Han's bear-designed cup.

"Dada, pancakes?" Han said as he walked towards the kitchen. Han's eyes were slightly closed and he's walking like a zombie.

Jisung carried Han and placed him in his high chair. "Are you sure you're awake already? Don't you wanna get more sleep, baby?"

Han shook his head and looked at Jisung, "Han awake!"

Jisung messed his son's hair and placed Han's bear-designed plate in front of him along with his cup of milk. "Here's your breakfast."

Jisung sat beside Han and started to eat while looking at Han. Han already knows how to eat and drink alone, he could also go to the bathroom alone to pee and do number two.

"Dada, why are your eyes red?" Han asked as he stared at his father's red eyes.

"Dusts got into my eyes," Jisung reasoned out. He'll never say to his son that his eyes were sore because he cried hard last night. Han would worry if he found out that his father cried.

"Bad dust," said Han, and Jisung nodded at what Han said.

"Yes, bad dust." Bad Chenle. Jisung repeated after Han.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Jisung stood up and said, "Dada will just check it."

Who would it be? Jisung wondered.

Normally, the trio never presses the doorbell and just enters his house like they also live here. That's because they stay here almost every day to take care of Han while he's at school and work.

Jisung opened the door and he saw the person that made his morning bad.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry about last night. Can I see Han?" Said Chenle as he handed a box of cupcakes to Jisung.

Jisung stared at the box, he didn't bother to accept it. "What's that? An offer? As if I'll let you see Han because you have cupcakes."

"You'll go to school and there's no one to take care of him. He'll be lonely," Chenle reasoned out. "I'm thinking if I can take care of him today."

"No thanks. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun Hyung will come here," said Jisung. Then his phone suddenly rang, it's a call from Jeno.

Jisung answered the call, "Why'd you call, Hyung?"

"We're not gonna make it today. Renjun has fever and colds, I have to take care of him and there's an emergency at Jaemin's bakeshop so he has to be there," said Jeno. "I'm sorry, Jisung. We'll just bring toys for Han tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

What the heck? Jisung cussed at himself after Jeno ended the call.

He looked at Chenle and the lad was smiling. "Can I take care of him now?"

"Did you plan this?" Jisung asked. He was suspicious of Chenle's smile.

Chenle shook his head. "I don't know anything about that."

"Why did you come back? We're already doing fine for the past three years," Jisung tried not to shout as he didn't want Han to hear him.

"I came back for Han," Chenle answered.