eleven

Jisung was staring at the ceiling for hours after he put Han to sleep. Good thing that Han did not ask any question why Chenle was sleeping in the other room or else he does not know what to say to his son if he asked that. His son was sleeping well beside him and Jisung was just staring at the ceiling, thinking about Chenle. He felt like Chenle would not talk to him until tomorrow, so he was thinking of ways to make Chenle talk to him. He was also thinking on how to explain to him that he's not cheating on him— that he didn't like Lami and that kiss was initiated by her and he immediately pushed her the moment that their lips pressed against each other.

Jisung was certain that he told Lami very clearly that he was not attracted to her. He's also sure that he never did anything that made Lami thought that he likes her. Jisung was certain that he never showed any mixed signals to Lami. Jisung thought that Lami understood it, but he was wrong, Lami still did not stop. Jisung thought that the reason Lami kissed him was because Lami may think that there's a chance that he would realize that he'll like her after that kiss.

But no, Jisung only liked Chenle. He's attracted only to Chenle. Chenle was his first, and he's sure that Chenle would also be his second and last.

Jisung knows that he would never love someone like how he loves Chenle.

Jisung stood up and walked outside of the room silently since Han was already sleeping soundly.

Jisung knocked onto Chenle's door. "Chenle..."

He's sure that Chenle was still awake. He could still hear a sound from the room, but it stopped when the moment that he knocked.

"Please, talk to me," said Jisung desperately. "Listen to me, please."

But Chenle did not reply or made a sound.

"I'll wait for you here until you've decided to talk to me," said Jisung, then he sat on the floor and pinned his back against the wall. He would wait outside Chenle's room until he opens the door and talked to him, but hours had passed and Chenle never opened the door.

Maybe he's already asleep. Jisung thought as he stared at the door of Chenle's room.

Jisung was trying hard to stay awake. He was trying to stop his eyelids from falling, but after hours of waiting, he fell asleep in the hallway.

Chenle opened the door when he heard Jisung's soft snore. He was listening to everything that Jisung had said. He was also sitting on the floor like Jisung and his ears were closed on the door.

Chenle cried silently for almost an hour in his room. He was trying his best not to cry aloud because of Han. He did not want Han to be involved in their misunderstandings. Chenle knew that Jisung was not a cheater and he would never be a cheater. He's sure of that when he got pregnant, Jisung didn't hesitate to provide his needs and their baby's needs. Jisung never walked away from his responsibility and he did not even think of having an abortion, but seeing Jisung be kissed by another person still hurts. He was sure that Jisung did not initiate the kiss.

Lami pissed him on the first day they met during the dinner at the trio's house but now, she got on his nerves. Lami looked nice and innocent, like she would never think of stealing someone's boyfriend but looks can be really deceiving.

Chenle's not an idiot like the one in the drama series. Jisung gave him access to their CCTV cameras, that's why after he cried his heart out, he checked the CCTV footage, good thing that the CCTV in Jisung's house also saves audios, so, he heard everything. Lami was the one who initiated the kiss. When Jisung went out, he was five feet apart from Lami and Lami walked towards him to get closer, then after a few talks about the notebook and their homeworks, she kissed him but he saw that Jisung pushed her away immediately.

This was the reason why he didn't want to talk to Jisung awhile ago. He would surely make an irrational decision because of his emotions. When he was sure that he's finally thinking straight and he already calmed down, he thought of the things he should do to confirm that Jisung was not the one who's at fault.

Chenle stared at the sleeping Jisung. Jisung was still like Jisung he knew. Jisung never sleep without resolving their fight or their misunderstandings, even if it's just a minor quarrel. He was the one who always made sure that they would make up with each other.

Jisung did nothing wrong, but he didn't want Chenle to sleep with a heavy heart, that's why he waited outside his room until he fell asleep.

Chenle moved towards Jisung and caressed Jisung's face gently to not to wake him up. He wanted Jisung to stay asleep.

"I told you let's talk tomorrow, but you're stubborn, and you wait here," said Chenle to the sleeping Jisung. He's trying to keep his voice as low as possible because he did not want to wake up Jisung. "I didn't go to sleep while I'm mad because I know you don't like that."

"I know you did nothing wrong, so, you don't have to explain or apologize to me," Chenle added while caressing Jisung's face. "I will deal with that girl tomorrow."

But then, Jisung woke up because of Chenle's voice. "Chenle..."

"Why are you sleeping here? You should go back to your room and sleep on your bed—"

Chenle did not continue what he was saying because Jisung pulled him for a tight hug. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't go out and meet her. I'm really sorry, Chenle."

Chenle patted Jisung's back and caressed it gently. "I know, I know. You don't have to say sorry, I believe you."

"You do?" Jisung asked with teary eyes.

Chenle smiled at him, "I know you will never do it. I trust you."

"Thank you for believing me," said Jisung. "I was scared. I thought you'll leave me again because she kissed me."

Chenle stared at Jisung's lips, "Did you wash that?"

"Wash what? My lips? Why would I wash it?" spluttered Jisung.

"Because she kissed you," said Chenle. "Han and I are the only person who's allowed to kiss you."

"Oh," Jisung, then, started to wipe his lips with his hand.

"You're wiping it the wrong way. It should be like this," then Chenle pulled Jisung for a kiss. He kissed Jisung softly and Jisung responded to his kisses.

"Your lips are mine, okay?" Said Chenle. "You should never allow another person to kiss you."

"My body is yours also," Jisung replied.