thirteen

"Dada's here!" Han shouted as he ran towards Jisung who just came from school.

"Did you have fun today?" Jisung asked Han, then, he carried him.

"I did! Papa drew me a house!" Said Han.

"Really? Papa knows how to draw?" Jisung asked, acting surprised.

Han nodded, "But he's not great at drawing like us!"

Jisung nodded proudly at his son. Well, if Han found their art skills great then it's great. He used to believe that he's good at drawing when he was a kid, but as he grew older he realized that he had no future in art. He would let Han believe what he wanted to believe.

At least, he and Han have something in common, their unique drawing skills, but he hoped that Han would improve in the future and won't inherit his terrible drawing skills.

"Dada, can we go to the arcade this week?" Han asked. "Papa told me that you used to go there before."

"Sure, we can go there. You'll enjoy a lot of games there," said Jisung happily.

"Play here while I change, okay?" Jisung said as he put Han down. Han nodded and went back to the living room. Han sat down at the carpeted floor and started to build his domino castle.

Jisung went to the room and changed his clothes. The moment that he entered the room, he heard the sound of the shower from the bathroom. Chenle was there and taking a bath.

Jisung opened the closet and took off his clothes and put on his new grabbed clothes from the closet. The moment that he finished dressing up, the door of the bathroom opened- showing Chenle whose hair was still wet, and there were bits of water coming down to his fair skin. Chenle was topless and the only thing that was covered was his lower half with a piece of towel. There were still red marks on the older's chest caused by the activity they did last night.

"You came home early," said Chenle.

"Our classes got cut because the chairman announced something," said Jisung. "I don't know what it was because I sleep the whole time at the auditorium."

"What? You slept? If it's important then you shouldn't take a nap," said Chenle, rubbing his hair with another towel to dry it. "You should listen to it."

Chenle was the type of student that would take a note of what was the teacher or anyone saying at the stage. Which was the opposite of Jisung who mostly sleeps at this kind of event, sleepy or not.

"I can't help but to sleep. I did not get enough sleep last night because of you."

Chenle raised an eyebrow. "So, it's my fault now? Who wanted to do? Me? You're the one who keeps on saying that you want to do it."

Jisung showed a sheepish smile as he sat on the edge of the bed, "But you liked it though. It's hard to keep you quiet, but good thing that Han was sleeping deeply, and we did not wake him up."

They did it in the other room, Chenle's room to be exact, they tried their best to keep it quiet, so as not to wake up their son, and they succeeded.

"Of course, I will like it," Chenle murmured to himself.

"Come here," said Jisung as he pulled Chenle to sit on his lap.

"Have you talked to her?" Chenle asked, referring to Lami.

"I did, even though I don't want to," Jisung answered. "I made sure that she heard me clear and understood every word I said very well. If she still doesn't get it then I don't know what else to do."

Chenle bit his lower lip, "I hope she stops hoping for your affection and I hope she'll finally take steps on moving on."

"Let's hope for the best," said Jisung as he hugged Chenle tightly who was sitting on his lap.

"Should we get married after I graduate?" Jisung asked as he planted soft kisses onto Chenle's shoulder. The class was gonna end in a few months, Jisung would finally graduate college.

"Let's fix the matter between our parents first. I want us to get married with all of them fine with our relationship," Chenle answered.

Jisung looked at him and pouted, "Okay... If that's what you want. We will talk to your parents first then we will fly to the U.S. to talk to my parents."

"Thank you," said Chenle as he kissed Jisung's lips.

"Papa! Dada!" Han shouted as he ran towards the bedroom holding a piece of paper.

Chenle and Jisung immediately stopped from what they were doing and what they were planning to do. Chenle immediately pulled away from Jisung and stood up from sitting on Jisung's lap. Good thing that Han did not see them in that position.

"What are you doing?" Han asked, wondering why his parents were both avoiding each other's gazes and why the two of them were both blushing.

"What's that, Papa?" Han asked when he saw the red marks on Chenle's bare chest. He still hasn't put his clothes on.

"Uh, uhm," Chenle could not find the right words to answer his son's question.

"Your Dada draws on me." That's the best excuse he could think of as of the moment and he hoped that Han would believe it. He did not want to taint his son's innocence.

"Wow," said Han. "Bodypaint!"

"Can you draw on me, too, Dada?" Han asked Jisung.

Jisung unsurely smiled at Han, "Sure, Han. After we eat dinner."

Maybe I will just grab a red marker. Thought Jisung.

"Why are you calling us, baby?" Chenle asked.

"Oh," said Han, then, he looked at the paper in his hand. "Can you put my name on it? I will put this in my castle."

He still didn't know how to write, so he wanted his parents to write his name for him.

"I'll do it," said Jisung, then, he opened his bag that was lying on the floor and got a pen.

"No, no," said Han. "Ooncle No said that Papa writes better than you."

Did he just say that I have an ugly penmanship? Jisung asked himself, he's not sure if his son had just insulted his penmanship or not.

Chenle chuckled because of Jisung's reaction to what Han just said. Han just insulted his father's handwriting.

Chenle grabbed the pen from Jisung and wrote Park Han on the paper. "Here you go."

"Thank you, Papa!" Said Han, then he ran back to the living room, back to the domino castle he's been building.

"Han wants to go to the arcade this weekend," said Jisung, who's still quite hurt that his son just insulted his handwriting.

"Then let's go out this weekend. Should we go to the arcade that we used to go?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah, it's been years since we've been there," said Jisung.

After three years, they would finally have a family bonding outside the house.