three

"Mister Lele, how old are you?" Asked Han as he played his car toys.

"Mister Lele is already 22 years old," Chenle answered while admiring his son playing.

"Oh, you're older than Dada," said Han. "Dada is 11 years old."

Chenle burst into laughter at what Han said. "Your Dada is 11 years old?"

Han nodded innocently at Chenle. "He's really 11 years old!"

Chenle nodded in agreement. "Sure, you're Dada is 11 years old."

"Mister Lele, do you know how to make cookies?" Asked Han out of nowhere. He's a really talkative kid. He was curious about everything.

Chenle nodded. "Mister Lele is really good at making cookies, better than those cupcakes! Do you wanna make it with me?"

"Really?" Han asked while forming an 'O' in his mouth, and Chenle nodded while smiling at his son.

"Yey! We're gonna make cookies!" Han cheered. He even stood up, clapped his small hands, and jumped around the living room.

"You're too excited. Haven't your Dada let you help in the kitchen?" Said Chenle then he carried Han and walked towards the kitchen.

Han shook his head, "He's scared that I might get burned. Also Ooncle Na, No and Ren won't let me help."

Chenle put Han down at the kitchen island to sit. "Han, are you ready to set the kitchen on fire?"

"Yes! Let's set the kitchen on firewait, No! Dada will get mad if we do that!" Han's facial expression changed in less than a second when he realized what he just said. "We can't burn the kitchen!"

"Okay, we won't do that," Chenle chuckled as he saw his son taking his words literally.

Chenle got two bowls from the cabinet, one for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. Good thing that he had the ingredients in his car already. He prepared himself in case Jisung let him spend time with Han. Chenle also put the other ingredients at the table counter.

"Wow~" Han was amazed because of how many ingredients they'll be using. "I wanna mix! Mix, Mister Lele!"

Chenle pinched his son's soft cheeks gently, "Okay. You'll mix, baby."

Chenle placed all the dry ingredients at the bowl and gave Han a whisk. Han happily accepted the whisk and started mixing the dry ingredients.

"I'm doing this right, right?" Han asked Chenle while mixing.

Chenle nodded even though Han spilled a little bit of flour on the table but it's okay, as long as his son was enjoying it. Chenle put all the wet ingredients on the other bowl and started to mix it, too, while looking at Han.

"Mister Lele, I'm done," said Han when he thought that he mixed everything already.

"Good job, Han," Chenle praised Han, then Han watched him mixing the wet ingredients.

"You're like Lami Noona. She's also good at cooking," said Han.

Chenle wondered who Lami was. Maybe he's Han's playmate. But it's impossible for a kid at Han's age to cook well, but then again, Chenle thought that Han's referring to his imaginary food made by Lami.

"She cooked me and Dada foods sometimes," said Han, who made Chenle's expression change.

This Lami is absolutely not a kid. Chenle thought.