five

They almost kiss each other.

Jisung couldn't remove what happened yesterday in his mind. He could still feel Chenle's grasp on his wrist last night. He could still feel how close their faces were to each other. He could still remember how fast his heart beat last night— just like old times when they were still together.

Jisung suddenly remembered the times when they were still together. He remembered how it felt every time they kissed, how Chenle could make his heart go crazy every time he touched him, how happy he was when they made love.

I still love him. Jisung admitted to himself. His feelings for Chenle didn't fade. He just forgot what it felt like and now he remembered it. But would that change how he acts when Chenle's around? No. He's still in love, but he's not dumb enough to entrust his heart to the person who broke it before.

"Yo! Jisung! Are you listening?" Jaemin called out Jisung's attention.

"Huh?" Jisung finally got back into his senses. "What were you saying, Hyung?"

"I was asking you if I should allow Chenle to go inside if he visits Han today. Should I or should I not?" Jaemin asked.

Jisung looked at Jaemin as he put his bag in his back, "Let him in. But make sure he'll leave before I arrive."

Jaemin nodded. "Where's Han by the way?"

"He's still asleep. He's too tired from yesterday," Jisung answered.

"I'll go now, Hyung," said Jisung as he walked away to leave the house and Jaemin just nodded. Jaemin already planned what to do with Han today.

After a few minutes, Renjun and Jeno arrived at the house. They two woke up late, that's why they just got here now, while Jaemin got here early because of Han— Jisung would never leave the house if he's alone here.

"Is Han awake?" Renjun asked.

Jaemin shook his head, "He's still asleep."

Jeno grabbed the newly bought number and alphabet flashcards that were lying on the coffee table in the living room. "Should we teach Han how to read? He'll go to school next year, right?"

"Oh, that would be nice! Jisung just bought them," said Renjun.

Jaemin added, "He already knows how to count but I don't know if he can recognize numbers already. He can also sing the alphabet."

"Jisung's teaching him during his free time, so, I guess it'll be easy for us to teach Han," said Renjun.

"I wonder what Jisung's plan is. Chenle's been coming here yet he won't still introduce him to Han as his papa," Jeno said out of nowhere.

From talking about Han learning numbers and letters, they are now talking about Han, Chenle, and Jisung's relationship and situation.

"Let Jisung handle it. It's his family matter, we can't meddle into it," said Renjun. He wanted Jisung to handle things on his own. If Jisung doesn't want Han to know that Chenle was his other parent then they couldn't do anything about it.

"I feel sorry for Chenle. He can see his own son and he can talk to him, but Han doesn't know that he is his papa," said Jaemin.

The three kept on talking about Han, Chenle, and Jisung's relationship, but little did they know that someone was listening to them.

"ARE YOU SURE that you want to resign?" The manager of the café asked.

Jisung nodded, "I'm sure. I'll also be able to spend more time with my son if I resign."