Special Chapter (1/3): After Honeymoon

The 4-year-old Han immediately run towards his parents' bedroom the moment he woke up. Today was the day that his parents came home from their honeymoon.

"Dada!" Han shouted as he jumped to the bed. Jisung immediately hugged his son.

Chenle was still in the bathroom, cleaning himself. Jisung and Chenle just came back home an hour ago.

"How's the two weeks without us?" Jisung asked Han.

After a year-long engagement, Jisung and Chenle finally got married two weeks ago and they spent their two weeks honeymoon in Europe. Han stayed with his grandparents while his parents were away. Chenle's parents wanted them to have a month-long honeymoon, but they couldn't do that because of Han. They couldn't leave their son for too long.

During their first three days of honeymoon, Chenle almost couldn't walk and it's Jisung's fault. Jisung even rushed him to the hospital there because he was worried about Chenle. The doctor gave Chenle some pills to drink to lessen the pain and they told them to stop doing it for a week for Chenle to heal. Because of that, they spent their honeymoon looking at tourist attractions there and cuddling while watching movies in their hotel room.

"Grandma and Grandpa took me to a farm! We ride the horse! It was this biiiig," Han told him as he motioned his hands in the air showing how big the horse was. Han's grandparents, Jisung's parents, took him to the province for two days to experience the rural life since Han lived his life in the city and he had never been to a province before, and it looked like he enjoyed the province life.

"And also, Jaejoon and Jaejin grow taller!" Han told him, referring to the two sons of Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun. "And Rena still looks like a boy. Is she really a girl?"

Jisung chuckled from Han's question, "Of course, Rena is a girl."

The trio got married last year, two months after Jisung proposed to Chenle. After a month of marriage, they had triplets, two boys and a girl: The eldest Jaejoon, the middle child Jaejin, and the youngest and the only girl Rena. Even though Rena was the girl among the three, she had less hair and shorter hair than her two brothers, that's why people always mistook her as a boy. That's why Jaemin and Renjun always made Rena wear dresses and headbands, Jeno even made a shirt with a print that says 'I am a girl, not a boy' written in it.

The triplets were now three months old and Han enjoyed being an older brother to them, he liked babysitting the triplets which made Jisung and Chenle think if they should have another child.

Han and Jisung heard the door of the bathroom opened and it showed Chenle who's wearing a new set of clothes and his hair slightly wet.

"Papa!" Said Han, then he ran towards Chenle. Chenle immediately carried him and Han snuck his face to Chenle's neck. "I miss you, Papa."

"You missed Papa but you don't miss your Dada?" Said Jisung, acting sulky to Han because he didn't say that he also missed Jisung.

Han glared at his Dada, "I missed you, too, but I missed Papa more."

"I missed you, too, Han," said Chenle to his son that made Han snuck to Chenle's neck even more.

"Your Dada is sulky now. Go to him and hug him, too," Chenle whispered to Han because Jisung was being sulky to his son.

"I'm just acting like this," Han whispered. "It's nice to tease Dada."

Chenle chuckled because of Han's reply. Han really liked to tease Jisung until Jisung became sulky. He couldn't blame Han for it though, Jisung being sulky was so funny.

"Go to him now," Chenle whispered back. "Don't let him be sulky for too long."

"Fine," Han replied.

Han tried not to smile and put on a serious face as he walked towards his Dada, but while he was climbing up to the bed, he suddenly burst into laughter because of Jisung's sulky face.

"Dada, you're too funny!" Han laughed.

Jisung glared at his son, "What's funny?"

"You being like this," said Han as he tried to copy Jisung's facial expression.

"Ah, so it's funny?" Jisung asked Han as he sat on the bed properly, preparing to tickle Han.

Han nodded as he laughed hard while holding his stomach that's been hurting from laughing too hard.

"Then I'll make you laugh more," said Jisung as he tickles Han.

Han immediately ran away from Jisung and went to Chenle to save him from his Dada.

"Papa, help me! Save me! Save me!" Han said as he laughed while running away from Jisung.

"No, you're Papa won't save you," said Jisung as he followed Han who's running all around the whole room.

"If I save you, your Dada will tickle me, too. You know how ticklish we are, Han," said Chenle who's laughing from what he's seeing. Han inherited his ticklishness. Just a small poke or touch the two of them would immediately laugh.

Chenle heard the doorbell rang, so he went out of the room, leaving the two who's busy running and playing around.

When he opened the door he saw a woman standing. It was Lami. He hasn't seen her for a year. The last time he saw her was during Jisung's graduation, but she did not approach them. Jisung did not even invite her to their wedding. Lami now had shorter hair and bangs that suited her better than her long hairstyle before. She became prettier.

"What are you doing here?" Chenle asked. He did not know how Lami found out about their new house. They moved in here a month before he and Jisung got married.

"I know it's late but congratulations on your wedding," said Lami with a smile.

"I just came here to say that I already moved on from Jisung and also to apologize for what I did before. I know it's late but I'm sorry. I realized that what I did was selfish and wrong," said Lami.

"So, goodbye. Just say to Jisung that I stopped by to apologize," said Lami as she walked away and went into her car.

Chenle and Jisung did not hold grudges against her, but she still came to apologize even if it's one year late.

Late or not, there's nothing wrong with a proper closure, right? It's still closure.