eight

"Oh, I feel like we shouldn't come here," Jaemin said when he saw Jisung's and Chenle's bodies close to each other the moment that he entered the kitchen.

"Privacy, privacy!" Renjun teased the two with a playful smile. "Everyone, let's give them privacy!"

And Jeno entered the room late, clueless why his two boyfriends were teasing Jisung and Chenle who already have a red face. "Did I miss something?"

"Hyung, it's not what you think—"

Renjun cut Jisung's words, "Jisung, we will pretend to be surprised if ever Han had a younger sibling."

"It's not really what you think!" Chenle rebutted.

"We understand you guys. You just missed each other that much but please not in the kitchen. There's a huge possibility that Han will see it. Don't ruin your child's innocence!" Jaemin ignored what Chenle said.

"Oh, so you're doing it in the kitchen—" Jeno finally got what his two boyfriends were saying.

"Hyung! It's not really it! Chenle was just trying to get something up in the cupboard and he couldn't reach it, so I tried to help but we ended up losing our balance then you three came," Jisung explained.

Jisung was stating what really happened before the three came, but the three seemed not convinced.

"Sure, sure," Jaemin said, still not convinced. "I'll pretend I buy that excuse of yours."

"Ooncle Naaaaaaa," Han cheered when he saw his Uncle Jaemin as he ran towards Jaemin.

Han was playing dominoes in the living room, that's why he wasn't aware of what had happened in the kitchen while ago.

"How about me, Han?" Jeno asked Han the moment Jaemin carried Han.

Jisung and Chenle mentally thanked Han for saving them from the three. At least the three finally stopped on teasing them.

"Hi, Ooncle No," Han said flatly, uninterested in Jeno.

"Han, did you miss Ooncle Jun?" Renjun asked Han, and Han nodded without looking at Renjun.

Jisung and Chenle tried not to laugh because of Jeno and Renjun's reaction. They were clearly heartbroken because of Han.

"You know what, this is the reason why I don't like the idea of us having a kid," sulk Renjun.

"They will clearly favor Jaemin more than us," Jeno added, also sulky. "We will be like air. Ignored."

"I can't help that I'm charming," Jaemin said proudly.

"I'm just joking Ooncle No, Ooncle Jun," said Han. "Huuuuuuug~"

Jeno and Renjun quickly hugged Han. They couldn't stand being sulky at Han. They would instantly do whatever Han wanted. Han got the three wrapped in his tiny hands.

"Did you know that Mister Lele is my papa?" Han excitedly asked them.

"Really?! He's your papa?" Jaemin pretended to be surprised.

"Really! He's my papa!" Han answered while his eyes widened.

"What happened yesterday?" Jeno asked Jisung and Chenle after Jaemin and Han went to the living room to play.

"He finally knows that I'm his papa," Chenle answered with a smile.

"And you two?" Jeno added.