seven

"Why did you leave us?" Jisung asked again because Chenle remained silent.

There were some reasons that would affect one's acceptance, judgment, and actions. Chenle knows that he had to be careful with his words because he knows that Jisung would clearly analyze everything he would say. Whatever he says would affect Jisung's treatment of him.

"If I tell you my reason will you accept me again?" Chenle asked back.

"It depends on your reason... Not all reasons are acceptable," said Jisung sternly.

"What kind of reason do you accept?" Chenle asked.

"Can you stop beating around the bush? Just tell me your reason," Jisung's getting impatient. It seemed like Chenle does not want to tell the reason why he left them.

Chenle inhaled deeply after a few seconds, "You know my parents, right?"

Jisung nodded, "They are against our relationship, right? Because they cannot accept that their son fell in love with another guy."

They even tried setting you up with a girl because they are so against our relationship. Jisung thought.

"They are the reason why I left you," said Chenle.

"What do you mean by them? Did they lock you up for three years or something?" Jisung asked, puzzled.

Jisung remembered when he and Chenle used to hide their relationship to everyone. He agreed to keep their relationship secret without any complaint, then one day, Chenle's parents just suddenly showed up in front of them and said that they found out about their relationship. That's when Jisung realized why Chenle wanted to keep their relationship a secret. After that, they started living together to show Chenle's parents that they are inseparable then after a few months of living together they made Han.

"I don't have any intentions to leave you. My original plan was to go back to China and talk to them about our relationship and about Han. To convince them to accept us," said Chenle and Jisung is just listening attentively to him.

"I talked to them about our relationship and they still stick with their opinion, but they said that if I'm able to earn my own money they'll let me. They didn't let me go back here and I can't message you because I know you're mad at me and I don't want to explain over the phone or email. I stayed there even if I wanted to go back here. While I was studying there, I started my own business and earned my own money, then after three years, it was already doing good on its own. I don't earn as much like my parents but a hundred thousand a month is a lot of money already," Chenle explained. "That's when they let me go back here."

Jisung stayed silent. Even after hearing Chenle's explanation, there were still a lot of questions in his mind. His mind and heart were both confused. He doesn't know if he should accept his reason or not.

"Why are you still here?" They heard a little voice coming from the hallway.

"Are you praying?" Han asked as he saw his parents with both heads down. Han was rubbing his eyes.

"Why did you wake up?" Chenle gently asked Han who's walking towards them.

"Sleep with me," said Han as he hugged Chenle's lower half.

"Sleep with him," said Jisung. "He can't sleep alone."

"He's just like you," Chenle teased Jisung. He remembered when they used to live together, they slept in separate rooms but after a day, they started to sleep in the same room because Jisung couldn't sleep alone.

Jisung just glared at Chenle.

"If I sleep with him where'd you sleep?" Chenle asked Jisung.

"I can sleep in the guest room," Jisung answered. "Go to the room now. It's already past his bedtime."

"No..." Said Han. "Sleep with me also, Dada."

"Baby, we won't fit in the bed," Jisung lied. They would perfectly fit because it was a king-sized bed but he has to make an excuse for Han.

Han glared at Jisung, "Dada, why are you lying?"

Chenle tried not to laugh because of Han's reply.

"Fine. I'll sleep with the two of you," Jisung said.

The three walked into the bedroom. Han, then, lay between Jisung and Chenle.

"Hug, Papa," said Han and Chenle hugged him.

"Dada, you, hug me too," said Han in a bossy tone.

"You just met your papa and you're showing favoritism already," said Jisung before he hugged Han.

"Papa can cook better than you..." Han didn't even continue what he was saying because he was already falling asleep.

Chenle and Jisung stared at each other, but they avoided each other's glance quickly after a few seconds because of the awkwardness between them. It's been three years since the last time they slept in the same bed.

THE SUNLIGHT THAT came from the windowpane woke up Jisung. Today was Saturday, which means he doesn't have a class. Jisung roamed his eyes around the room and he couldn't see both Han and Chenle.

Jisung slowly stood up from the bed and walked out of the room and he saw Han sitting at the table counter while eating his pancake and watching Chenle cook.

"Dada's awake!" Han announced loudly.

Jisung kissed Han's forehead. "Why are you sitting at the table? You have your own chair."

Chenle looked at Jisung and handed him a plate of pancakes, "Your breakfast."

"Thank you," Jisung replied to Chenle.

"Just let him sit there, he wants there," said Chenle to Jisung and Han just stuck his tongue out— obviously teasing his father. Jisung did the same and stuck his tongue out to Han.

"Papa! Dada's eating too much!" Said Han when he noticed that it was his Dada Jisung who's eating most of the pancakes.

"I have a bigger tummy than you, you don't have to eat that much," said Jisung to his son.

"I also have a big tummy!" Said Han as he touches his belly.

I wished for a husband and a kid, not two kids. Chenle said to himself as he watched Han and Jisung bicker at each other.

"Jisung, just let Han eat his pancakes," said Chenle.

"What? No," said Jisung.

"Jisung, you're not a kid anymore," said Chenle to Jisung. "You're already 21 years old."

"No, Dada's a kid. He's just 11 years old," Han defends his father.

"Yeah, I'm a kid. Han said I'm just 11 years old," Jisung agreed to Han.

A few minutes ago they're bickering with each other and now, they are teaming up against Chenle.

Oh, God. I love my family. Chenle reminded himself because he could imagine the chaos that Han and Jisung would cause. Please let me live in this house peacefully.