fourteen

"Wow," said Han as he looked at the colorful arcade. His eyes widened as he got excited because of the games, and there was also a mini amusement park inside.

"There's already an amusement park here?" Chenle asked Jisung when he noticed new attractions in the arcade. In fact, it doesn't look like an arcade anymore, it looked like a mini amusement park.

Jisung nodded, "They renovated the whole arcade to add more attractions. They bought the lot at the back and then they added some amusement rides."

The last time they went there was 4 years ago, before Chenle got pregnant. Chenle was in his last year of high school at that time while Jisung was in his 11th Grade. They went here almost every month to have a date and to spend time together. The token seller and the arcade's manager already knew them because they went there often. But now, they were not sure if the token seller before was still the token seller today, there's also an additional ticket selling booth for the rides.

After Chenle left Jisung and Han 3 years ago, Jisung avoided going to this place. Also, he did not have any time for leisure because he had to take care of Han who was just a few months old at that time. Jisung clearly remembered that he used to cry because he did not know how to bathe Han, how to change his diapers, and how to make his milk— he even thought of feeding a few months old baby with rice. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun lived in his house for almost two months to assist him and teach him how to take care of a baby which was a huge success.

"Let's go there! There, Dada!" Said Han excitedly as he pointed out the roller coaster that was swishing around the whole mini amusement park.

"There?" Jisung asked. "Are you sure you can ride that?"

The roller coaster was made for kids, it was not for adults. It was not as fast and as extreme as the regular roller coaster, and all of the people who were riding it now are all 10 years old and below, Jisung estimated.

"Uh-hum!" Han nodded at his father.

"Han can ride that. He's a brave boy, right?" Chenle said as he messed his son's hair.

"I am!" Said Han as he jumped on excitement.

This was all new to Han. He'd never been to an amusement park, today was his first time. His Papa took him to the park in their subdivision which only consists of seesaws, swings, monkey bars, and jungle gym or to the kid's zone in the mall, but he had never been to an arcade and he had never been to an amusement park. He was amazed at how it was so noisy and so colorful and so crowded. He liked all the screams that he was hearing right now. He liked how the other kids have big smiles on their faces and laughed aloud. Han was so thrilled to try all the rides and arcades games in here. It was an eye candy for Han.

The three went to the ticket booth and bought three tickets for them, they bought a ride-all-you-can ticket, because Han might wanted to ride all of the rides here and of course, they couldn't leave their son alone and ride it alone, so they bought for the two of them, too. After buying tickets, they went to the token booth to buy tokens.

"Oh, you came back here!" Said Mr. Shin, the clerk at the ticket booth. He did not expect to see Jisung and Chenle after almost four years.

"You're still working here?" Asked Jisung, surprised. He did not expect to see him still working here.

Mr. Shin nodded, "I thought you'd never come back again. The two of you suddenly stopped coming here."

Mr. Shin couldn't see that Jisung and Chenle had a child with them because Han was way lower than the counter. His small arms couldn't even reach the countertop.