6. SIMPLY HAPPINESS

| CHAPTER SIX |

SIMPLY HAPPINESS.

"SHE'S SO TALENTED," JAMES SAID, swooning over the blonde as he watched her fly around the Quidditch pitch from where he was on his broomstick. Once their detention with Professor Sinistra was over, it was time for the first Quidditch practise of the year and luckily for the Gryffindor team, none of their players left the year prior and Noah Wood was definitely more than ecstatic about that.

"Yeah she is and you can snap out of it now and practise!" The Gryffindor Captain called out, sending the Chaser an annoyed look. Everyone knew of James' massive crush on the Gryffindor Seeker, especially Noah since almost every practise, James would just fly around, his eyes shifting from the Quaffle to Ophelia. 

During one of their games against Slytherin the year prior, one of the Slytherin Beaters tried to whack the Bludger at the blonde whilst she had her eyes firmly glued to the Snitch, her arm outstretched and ready to grab the golden ball when the Bludger flew past her, knocking right into her arm and breaking it instantly. 

No one had ever seen James Potter as angry as he was that day. Stealing Sirius' bat from his grip, whacking the Bludger at the Beater that hit Ophelia, knocking him from his broom with ease. Even though the blonde felt the worst pain she had ever felt, she still managed to catch the Snitch, winning the game and ending it earlier than expected. The anger left his body when he saw the widest grin across the blonde's face as she began to cheer along with every other Gryffindor.  

The Quaffle whizzed past James' ear, finally snapping him out of his little daydream. 

"Potter!" Noah yelled, glaring at him.

"Right, sorry," James said sheepishly. Finally he leaned forwards, flying through the air and doing everything he could to keep his eyes focused on the Quaffle. However, when the small golden ball whizzed past him merely seconds before Ophelia did he couldn't help it as his hazel eyes watched her in awe. 

Spinning around on her broom, the blonde snatched up the Snitch with ease. James adored watching her playing Quidditch. She always seemed so happy when she was on the broom, her face held no worry and no anger, simply happiness. 

"Impressive," He commented as her gorgeous blue eyes finally looked at him, causing his heart to flutter as she sent him a smile, a small yet genuine smile, "Thanks, Potter."