Meeting

A/N this is like my last one where if it is in italics then its is a thought or memory, but you'll know if it's a memory, and if it's in bold and italics then it on a security cam or on coms, but again you'll know which. That's enough talking/writing for now, hope you enjoy this chapter and the rest of the story. Bye.

Bucky POV

I looked around as the walking tree turned to dust as well as the talking raccoon. To my left, I saw Steve look at me before collapsing into dust. I run over to the dust pile that used to be my best friend. I looked around and Sam came up to me "Steve?"

 I just shook my head before saying, "Bruce?" I look up at him to see him shaking his head.

"No, he's not in the armor anymore." I looked over his shoulder and saw Nat, Thor, and Wanda walking towards us, shattered.

"Looks like we're the only ones..." Nat pointed out.

"What about Clint?" Wanda asked.

"I don't know. He wasn't here, he was at his house with his family." I said.

"I guess we'll find out, depends on if he comes to us or stays away, or was dusted," Sam stated.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He used the space stone to teleport away," Thor said looking at the floor.

"Damn it!" I shouted out in rage looking at the sky.

"We should go back to the Compound," Sam suggested. I looked around and saw everyone nodding, so I followed their example. "Let get going then."

AT THE COMPOUND

Natasha POV

I was sat at the table before getting a call. Everyone looked at me and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and just when I was about to hang up, I saw that the call was from Clint. I accepted it and put my phone to my ear.

"Nat?" He asked.

"Clint, are you okay?"

"Yea, what's going on? My entire family just turned to dust."

"A big purple guy just came and took these powerful things called the infinity stones and put them in a gauntlet. When he snapped, half the world's population turned to dust."

"Wow. What are the infinity stones?"

"The stones of the universe: Soul, Power, Space, Time, Mind, Reality. If you have all six infinity and snap you get one wish-"

"But when Thanos snapped his fingers he injured his arm - badly. So it would probably kill a normal human, possibly even an Asgardian." Thor interrupted and said into my phone.

"Ok, where are you guys?" Clint asked.

"The Compound," I said, snatching my phone back from Thor.

"On my way."

"Ok, be safe Clint." I hung up the phone back into my pocket. 

5:45 (Still Natasha's POV)

Sam was about to head out to get pizza when Clint arrived at the door. "Clint!" Thor shouted before engulfing him in a hug.

"Hey, Thor," he said when Thor finally put him down. 

After we all said hi and explained the situation we heard a knock on the Compound door. Wanda's head, shot to the door, looks like she heard it too, who could it be?

"Hill." The voice from outside said.

I let out a sigh of relief and opened the door. "Hey Hill what's up?"