Silent

~Mari's POV~

They found me. I only went near that place so I could see if I could see him. I always watched him when I lived there and he disappeared from that place. Such a shame.

"We are almost there, you know Shigure right?" I looked over to Hatori and shook my head. I didn't know him personally but I had heard his name.

We soon arrived to a clearing with a house. It was beautiful in my taste. Hatori got out of the car but I refused.

"It's okay, you can come out." Hatori said, opening my door. I unbuckled my seat and got out of the car. He lead me to the door and we were welcomed by a man in a robe. He leaned down to my height.

"Hello Mari. How are you? I am Shigure." I hid behind Hatori and looked at him.

"She hasn't talked at all. We should talk inside." Shigure lead us inside. As we went to a private room, I saw a grey haired boy look as me as we walked.

"Mari," Hatori caught my attention. "Could you wait outside while we talk?" I nodded and let go.

"You can come and sit down." I turned around to see the grey haired boy sitting down. I just sat down where I was and he laughed. "I won't hurt you." He said. I crawled a little closer and sat there. He smiled.

"Hey, who is here this time?" I heard someone and I ran to a corner. A ginger boy came down the stairs and looked at me. I recognized him and he seemed to recognize me. I looked to his arm to see a strand of Juzu beads. I ran over and hugged his leg. He tried to shake me off but gave up trying.

"Now why would she love an stupid cat so much?" The grey haired boy whispered and I glared at him. The boy I was attached to was about ready to attack him. "But at least she can't see the cat." He got up and walked into another room.

"Who are you anyway?" He asked, looking down at me. I let go and sat on the floor. I felt ashame of who I was even if he was the same. He kneeled down to me and looked at me.

"Did you find your brother already?" I turned around to see Shigure and Hatori in the doorway. Hatori walked over to me and leaned down.

"You have to stay here, okay?" I nodded slowly. He said goodbye to Shigure and left.

"I'll show you to your room." Shigure said. He had me stand up and follow him upstairs. I got the room at the end of the hallway. It was small and pretty. I giggled a little and ran inside. I turned around to see Shigure smiling.

"I'll get furniture for it later. Now, come downstiars so you can meet everyone." I shook my head no. "Alright then." He said and left.