Riceballs don't belong in a fruits basket

For the last week, Susake-san hasn't been to school and Hatori has been our substitute teacher which makes me worry. Did Hatori or Akito do something to him after he saw my true form?

"Mari, wake up, could you?" Shigure sang into my ears, making me wake up slowly. "Akito requested that you see him. You need to be ready in five minutes and then I am walking you to the Main House." I nodded and he left my room.

I wore a shirt with some snickernoodles on it and some leggings. It was all I could grab in five minutes.

We arrived shortly after noon and Hatori greeted us. He didn't allow Shigure to be in the meeting. Just me and Akito.

"Mari Sohma, you're name still reeks of the cat's nature."

"I could say the same about your curse."

"Don't talk back to me!" Akito ordered. "It's your fault that we found Susake-san dead! He committed suicide just like your mother, because of you!" Akito through a pot at my head and it skimmed my cheek. I kept my calm as he walked up to me.

"A riceball doesn't belong in a fruits basket." He slapped me. "Now get out of here. I don't want to see or hear of you ever again. I want you to leave Shigure's house." I stood up to defend myself.

"I have not reason to leave." I said, hitting him straight in the face.

I never knew that he was that weak, at that time. So, I had no idea that I would shortly after, regret my decision.

~~~~

It's the end. *Sighs*

The sequel will come out shortly.

Please wait for it, it might be slow.