Pillows

*Note: To work with my plot, I have to not include Isuzu, Rin, Sohma. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK WITH HER IN IT*

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Hatsuharu said, walking towards my bed.

"Why are you Haru?" I asked.

"To see if you're okay." He said and looked over to Susake-san.

"Haru, could you go get some supplies to help clean up the soup?" Haru nodded and left in search for cleaning supplies.

"Who was that?" Susake-san asked and I smiled a little.

"My cousin, Hatsuharu. Don't make him angry at you." I have actually never seen Black Haru but people would talk about it a lot when he watched me. How he couldn't do it in front of me, or something.

*Random Talk: So I was bored trying to think of something to continue with and I just started making pick up lines for each zodiac and for Hatsuharu I made up: Hey, do you want to milk me?*

Susake-san kept looking at the clock while I wondered about something.

"I think I should get going if you don't mind. The endurance run ends soon and I can't let my mom know that I wasn't at the school the whole time." I nodded and he put a pillow on me and hugged me through that but I still transformed. "I'm sorry, Sohma-san. I tried to avoid making you turn into a cat but it didn't work."

"it's okay, I can't help it." I whispered.

"Well, as I said, I should be going. I'll see you when you get better." He said and then left the room.