The Sunday visit of Susake-san PART ONE

"Sohma-san!" Susake-san yelled as I opened the door. He ran into me, I suppose that is was an accident, causing me to transform. He immediately went into despair. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I didn't know you would be right there."

"No need to apologize. It's not your fault.  Also, you can call me Mari-san." I said and he was already back to being okay.

"You mean that I can actually call you by your first name? That's such an honor!" He jumped up.

*That Poof Sound*

He turned around right after he heard the noise.

"You can turn around now." I said and he turned around and smiled. "Now, what is with your surprise visit?"

"Are you not happy to see me?" He asked.

"No, it's just that," I paused as Momiji ran into the room in.....a dress? "I have family over." I finished as I saw his reaction to Momiji in a dress.

"That's a boy, right?"

"Yep."

"Our age, in a dress?"

"No and yes. Momiji is a first year in high school." I said.

"Then why is he so short?" He yelled and Momiji turned around from showing Tohru his dress.

"Because he is Momiji." I whispered.

"Mari, who is this? Wait, is it Susake-san? Is it okay if I call you Susake-san?" Momiji continued asking questions.

"I am Susake and you can call me that." Susake smiled and leaned down to Momiji's height. "What should I call you?"

"Momiji!" He sang and ran back up the stairs.

"Would you like to go somewhere where we can not be bothered by them?" I asked and Susake-san shook his head no.

"If it's okay I would actually like to meet some of your family."

"Tohru should be done with lunch soon so we could all eat together." I proposed.

"Sure."

~~~~

Lunch started and everyone was enjoying their meal. Everyone was asking Susake-san questions while I just watched the weather outside. It had been cold but that's what you'd expect from winter. A few specks of snow every few minutes. But it just started, the first snow of the season.

"Mari, what are you staring at?" I shook my head and got out of my dream.

"The snow, Hatori. The sky is giving us snow." I said softly and everyone soon took a glimpse of the now soft pour of snow.

Someone grabbed my hand and I looked up to see Haru holding it. I blushed a little.

"Do you want to go play with the rest of us?" He asked and I realized everyone else was playing in the snow.

"Sure." I smiled and he helped me get my winter clothing on. I was used to the cold but Haru insisted I wore the clothing so I didn't catch a cold.

Right after I got out of the house, Susake-san ran up to me and poked me.

"You're it!" He yelled and ran off. Haru ran off, too. If this is a game, then I don't understand.

"You're supposed to get someone so they are it. Then try not to be it." Kyo said to me. I nodded and chased after Haru.

While chasing him, my hand ran across a branch.

"Mari!"