It's a zodiac party!

"Mari, I'm back with the supplies." Haru stopped at the door. "Did your friend make you transform?"

"He didn't mean too. He tried putting a pillow on me so I didn't. He wanted to hug me goodbye." I said and Haru started to clean up the mess.

"How have you liked school?" He asked me.

"It's okay, I guess." He got up and walked out the door to throw it away but ran into Tohru, causing him to transform.

*That Poof Sound*

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm just going to get a broom to clean this up and-" I watched as she ran into Yuki.

"That Poof Sound*

"This has just became a party, hasn't it?" I said.

*That Poof Sound*

I turned back and realized Yuki, Haru, and Tohru were in the room. I hid under my blanket and searched for my clothing. I managed to get dressed under the blanket. I popped up, blushing.

"I'm sorry you had to see some of my, uhh." I said. I do not feel comfortable saying those words in front of him.

*That Poof Sound*

"I didn't mind, you know." Haru said and I realized I was staring and blushing. I covered my eyes and let him get dressed.

*That Poof Sound*

There goes Yuki. "Are you guys done yet?" I asked and I got a yes and a no.

"You can come out now, I'm good." Yuki said and I uncovered my eyes to see Hatsuharu in my face.