Sixth Grade

*Picture is the school uniform for Mari's school (Girls)*

"Mari? Are you up yet?" I walked out of my room and saw the girl on the stairs. I smiled a little and she smiled. "Breakfast is ready if you are hungry." I nodded and went back into my room to change into my school uniform.

I walked out and ate a quick breakfast. The girl made me a lunch and I bowed to thank her. Shigure was going to walk me to my new school. It was a 'middle school' named Nishiyama Middle School.

"I hope you enjoy your first day and remember not to run into any boys." Shigure said, dropping me off with my schedule. I waved him goodbye and headed to class 1B.

~~~~~

"Class, please settle down and welcome our new student, Sohma Mari." The teacher said and I bowed. "Would you like to say anything about yourself?" I shook my head no and went to the seat I was assigned to.

Lunch time came quickly and I ate my lunch in the classroom. Someone pulled a chair and sat in front of me and ate their lunch. I looked up to see a boy there. I shivered thinking about the curse and kept eating my lunch.

"Hello Sohma-san." He said and I waved my hand hello. "You can say hello to me, don't be scared. I am Oyama Susake but you can call me Susake-san." I finished my rice balls that the girl made me and went to the trashcan to get rid of it.

I went to explore the school. It was smaller then Kyo's but it was still nice. I couldn't see his school so it was probably somewhat far.

"Sohma-san!" I turned around to see Susake-san running at me. My eyes widened and moved out of the way just in time but he ended up running inot a wall.

~~~~~~~~~

I got home and sighed. I got the thing called homework and I know why Kyo must hate it. Shigure offered to help but I refused.

"We're home!" I hear Yuki call and I looked up to see Kyo, Yuki and the girl come in and get ready to do the evil beast named homework. I ran over to Kyo and hugged him.

"Homework is evil." I whispered into his ear and he laughed.