Tohru, the master of pointing out awkward sibling things

"Mari, wake up already." I opened my eyes a little to see Shigure in my doorway.

"Do I have school today?" I asked, yawning and trying to get out of bed.

"No, you do tomorrow." He said. He laughed as I fell out of my bed and rubbed my head.

"Then what day is it?" I looked towards the calendar I was given by Hatori.

"It's Sunday." He said. My eyes soon woke up.

"Is it the day of suns?" I asked and he laughed a little more.

"No, it's just a day like any other." 

"Oh, what is tomorrow?"

"Monday. You need to get dressed, Tohru is getting breakfast made." He said and I looked down to see I was in only my bra and underwear.

"Tohru?" I asked. Was it the annoying girl? She's too nice.

"The girl that lives here except you, of course." He smiled and I smiled too.

"You sick bastard." I heard Kyo and looked to see Kyo's orange hair barely showing. Shigure walked away and Kyo shut my door so I could get dressed.

I ate Tohru's breakfast which was good but it didn't make up for the fact that she is annoying.

"Did you guys match on purpose? It's really cute." I looked at Kyo and he looked at me. Yep, we were both wearing a black shirt and cargo pants.

"I'm...I'm going to go change." I said, slowly and then darted up the stairs and into my room. I changed into a sweatshirt and some leggings. I went downstairs like nothing happened. This time, there was a sleepy Yuki and a Tohru setting out breakfast. Shigure then walked out of his office and sighed.

"Did I miss the sibling awkwardness?" Shigure asked and we all looked at him.

"Damn you Shigure!" Kyo and I yelled at the same time and he just laughed it off.

"You too are very much siblings."