The Week is Ending!

I woke up and got ready for school. I ran out to get breakfast and found everyone sitting down and having breakfast. I was confused. Everyone was wearing normal clothing and not their uniforms.

"Do you actually like school?" The girl asked me and I shook my head no. Shigure laughed and I got even more confused.

"It's the weekend, you don't go to school for a little." Yuki said and I sighed. Wait!

"The week is ending!" I yelled and ran into a random room upstairs and hid under the bed.

I heard them laughing and I growled. It took a while until someone opened the door.

"Mari, are you in here?" It was the girl again. The girl is very annoying. I hid under the bed more but it made a lot of noise and she came over and looked at me. She smiled.

"You don't have to hide. The world isn't ending. Just think of it as we don't have school for two days." She smiiled and I hid even farther under the bed. I was at the bed on the other side already so I couldn't move anymore.

She stayed looking at me for a little and then left. I made sure no one was coming and then climbed to the roof above.

"I don't think she likes me much, though. But I think you can make her feel better!" She said to someone who probably was Kyo. I heard the blankets move and then her gasp. "She was right under here!" She called and someone smirked.

"I know where she is." It was Kyo and I got up and ran. I got into my room and ran downstairs, hiding with Shigure.

"What are you doing?" I shushed him and hid. He was reading the morning paper in his office.

"Hey, Shigure? Do you know where Mari went?" I heard Yuki ask.

"Maybe Ayame took her to his shop." Shigure responded. Who was Ayame. Yuki didn't seem happy by what I could hear.

"He's not even here." He said and closed the door. He turned to me and laughed. He went back to reading and I stayed there. He was going to go out to meet with Hatori so I had to hide somewhere else. I went back to the roof.

I stayed up there and watched the landscape peacefully until I heard someone come on the roof. I turned around too late and Kyo was right above me.

"Where have you been?" He said. He was angry by the look on his face.

"Shigure's office, he gave up on hiding me to go say hi to Hatori." I said and smiled.

"You damn cat that isn't me." He said and I laughed.