Not my soup!

*that poof sound*

"Sohma-san, are you alright?" The smoke cleared just after and I sighed. Still weak, I looked over to Susake-san to see him look scared. "So-Sohma-san?"

"Susake-san, you can't tell anyone about this okay?" He nodded slowly and I felt dizzy again.

~~~~~~
I woke up to find that I was home again, in my bed, and normal.

"Sohma-san are you awake?" I looked over to see Susake-san next to my bed with Kyo. I nodded quickly and sat up.

"Mari, why did you convince Shigure you had to go to school?"

"I didn't know we had a run today so I thought I could make it through." I said, trailing off into the thought that Susake-san saw me transform.

"Your're lucky I was there or you would have been left there or found by someone else." Susake-san said proudly.

"Kyo," I whispered and he perked his head up. "Is Hatori coming over?"

"Shigure left a few minutes ago to talk to Akito about it." He responded. Someone knocked at the door and Kyo went to answer. Tohru came in with a pot.

"It's vegetable soup so dont worry there are no leeks in there." She smiled and I laughed a little, thinking to yesterday.

"Thank you Tohru, I wish I could repay for all you do for me but I can't." I whispered and she shook her head no.

"You dont have to pay me for it! Just enjoy it!" She said and walked out of the room. The door was left open, I don't like my door being open.

"Sohma-san, can I ask you something?" I looked up from me soup to Susake-san and nodded. "What are you, if you don't mind me putting it that way." I looked down a little. "You don't have to answer!" He quickly said. I looked over to Kyo with pity in my eyes to make him tell Susake-san.

"Some people in our family are cursed." Kyo said making me sigh a little.

"What do you mean?"

"Some of us turn into the animals of the Chinese Zodiac if hugged by a member of the opposite sex or if our bodies get too stressed." Kyo continued with irragance in his voice. I smiled and went back to eating some of my soup.

"How come Sohma-san turns into the cat?" He asked and I almost spit my soup out of my mouth with laughter.

"I'm-I'm the cat because it includes the cat in the story." I said over my laughter. I saw Kyo glaring at me.

"Only the members of the zodiac and the cat usually know about the secret but Tohru learned of it and so did you." I looked over to the door to see Yuki entering the room.

"Then since you two know, what animals are you?" I mentally facepalmed myself because we would have to explain to him that we have no idea why there are two cats.

Yuki started to open his mouth but was interupted by Kyo.

"Don't answer that you damn rat! Maybe we shouldnt be telling him! Akito will porbably not approve of another outsider like him knowing of the curse!" Kyo yelled.

"Stupid cat, Shigure just got back and said Akito was fine with it like he was with Tohru." Yuki said, closing the door and walking away.

"Get back here! I aint done with you!" Kyo yelled and chased after Yuki. The cat chases the rat.

"Kyo, my brother, is the cat while Yuki, our cousin, is the rat. Our legal guardian, Shigure, is the dog." I said making Susake-san's attention go back to me.

"In the story, isnt there only one cat?"

"We don't know why there are two cats. Its unatural to even us and we are pretty much off the scale of normal." I quickly said.

"You guys are normal, just a different kind of normal." He said which made me smile.

"Mari, youre okay, right?" I screamed as Hatsuharu slammed open my door. My soup fell which made me frown.