The Sunday visit of Susake-san PART THREE

*It is still Kyo's POV*

We had been searching for what seemed like miles until we could smell her. The smelling of rotting flesh. Susake started coughing.

"What *cough* is that?" He coughed and I covered his mouth.

I was ahead of him so I saw Mari first. My eyes teared up a little. I motioned Susake to stay there and not to talk.

*Mari's POV*

"Mari?" I heard from behind and kept my back away. I couldn't recognize the voice so it was better to make them believe I wasn't myself. "Mari?" The voice was closer and I realized it belonged to Kyo. I turned my head a little to see him standing near the somewhat trail I had made. It was still snowing and it was a little funny to see Kyo's hair filled with snow.

"Mari, you're okay, right?" He quickly added to get my attention and I nodded. He put his hand in his pocket and then he must have realized something. He quickly turned to where he came from. Was someone else with him?

Susake-san looked up from behind a bush, he's eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Ma....Mari-san?" He whispered and stood up a little more. He reached into his pocket and pulled out my bracelet.I mentally smiled as he stood up and walked closer to me. Kyo stopped him though and grabbed my bracelet from him.

"You should be getting home, it's almost dark." He said and Susake-san nodded. He started to walk away but then turned around and looked at me a little and kept walking.

Kyo came over and hugged me, putting on the beads. I turned back to normal and he handed me my clothes.

"Thank you for being my sister."

~~~~

SO SAD! I'M SO SAD!

VERY SAD!

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK!

I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL THAT FOCUSES MORE ON THE SHIPPING I PLANNED!