The Paper Man

"So you were alright, right?" Yuki asked and I nodded. Hatsuharu had just taken me home and I convinced him to stay for dinner.

"And what about the boy?" Shigure asked. I had just realized Susake-san was there when I fainted.

"I'm not sure." I whispered. Everyone went back to their meals with Shigure's editor outside complaining.

I went to bed soon after and I could only expect Hatsuharu had left and everyone else went to bed. It was hard to sleep for some reason but I slept eventually.

~~~~

"Thank you for the breakfast and lunch Tohru. You're a very nice cook." I said. I had woken up early so we all got to have breakfast earlier. I also got time to help Tohru wash dishes.

"Oh, thank you but I only try my best." She responded and I smiled. I looked at the time on the clock and shivered.

"I'm sorry I can't help you anymore, I have to get going to school." I said and grabbed my bag.

"Is it okay if I see you off?" I saw Yuki and nodded. I opened the door and turned around, still walking, to say goodbye to Tohru, Shigure and Kyo.

"Hello it is I, your ever reliable paperboy, here to bring you the news of the day!" I turned around to bump into the paperboy.

*That poof sound*

I saw Yuki talking to him and pushing him away. I was relieved that he didn't see.

"You damn rat! What did you do to Mari!" I turned around to see Kyo on the porch instead of the dining room. He was shortly accompanied with Shigure and Tohru. I started to feel dizzy again and I guess I fainted, again.