Chapter One

U n k n o w n

"Hey dad, pass me another taco please," Larissa asked. Her dad nodded and passed her food to her. Knocking was heard at the door as dinner was almost over.

"I'll get it. Larissa start the dishes," Her mom said. Larissa nodded and got up to go do her job.

"Hello?" Her mother called out, but no one was there as her mother was about to close the door until  she saw something"John!"minutes later he walked over to his wife. Larissa followed him shortly.

"A baby?"Larissa asked coming closer and observing the beautiful object in her mother's arms "But who would just leave it here and out in the cold?"Her mother and father shrugged.

"We have to take him to the cops John we can't keep him,"Mrs. Moore said. Mr.moore nodded Putting his shoes on. Larissa frowned.

"Why can't we keep him?"Larissa asked as she stopped her father from putting on his shoes.

"We can't afford another kid Larissa,"He father said continuing to get his shoes and coat. His wife handing him the little baby boy.Larissa pouted and thought fast as her father opened the front door.

"No wait"Larissa yelled her parents turned around"I'll keep him" Her mother sighed.

"Honey raising a kid is hard work .How are you supposed to pay for his needs?"her parents threw in her face.

"And your only 14"Her father adds on .Larissa rolled her eyes.

"Ok I can babysit more,work at Krogers or something, please don't give him away"Larissa pleaded to her parents.Her mother and father looked at each other.Her father sighed and slowly shut the door Larissa's face lit up.

"Fine since you think you are so mature here"her father handed her the baby boy "Here's little-"

"Andy"Larissa finished her dad looked at her"It's on his blanket"Her father nodded.

"Little Andy,well Larissa welcome to the life of motherhood,"Her mother said smiling at her. Larissa smiled back and started playing with the sleeping baby.

"I think he likes me,"Larissa said as Andy grabbed her finger in his hand.

"I'll go get some diapers and wipes but after that, you're on your own Larissa,"Her father said opening up the front door and going out. Larissa nodded and went to go sit on the couch.

"He's a catch isn't he,"Her mother said rubbing some hair away from Andy's face Larissa nodded.

"I feel so bad for the mother, though, she probably didn't have anything,"Larissa said holding the little boy closer. He mother agreed.

"Yea, but at least he has a better family now,"Her mother said putting an arm around her and the baby.

First, chap hope ya like it ~Larissa:-)