Part 25

Paul led you to the corner booth of the hotel restaurant giving you more privacy to talk and enjoy dinner without distraction. Ordering your meals and Paul ordering what to you sounded like the most expensive bottle of wine in the place. Nerves hitting that you had agreed to move to California but knew nothing about the place you would hopefully be living for a while with Paul. Grabbing the glass wine, taking a big gulp, looking up to see Paul looking at you with his head tilt smirking at you. The smirk that you were thankful to be sitting down or your knees would have buckled.

" What are you over there smirking about Paul," you asked, taking a bite out of food, not realizing how hungry you had been.

"Well, just how much fun every day is gonna be now that you will be with me, especially the nights, " he said, taking a sip of his wine and winking.

" Why don't you tell me more about California, like what's it like out there, things to do? Beside spend every moment in bed together, though I wouldn't complain about that," You smirked back at him.

Paul crossed his arms in front of him, staying silent for a moment, trying to think of stuff you would find interesting, though, over the last few days, it was apparent you were happy with just about anything that he was involved in.

"Well you already know about Disneyland, there are the beach, tons of different music clubs, restaurants and clothing stores. Honestly, anything you could think of you can find there to do. There's also places to hike, like your safe place here that I'm sure you could take some awesome pictures." He said, finishing his wine and moving his plate to the side.

"What about working is there a lot of jobs out there in the field that I do?" you asked, seeing him pour more wine into both of your glasses.

"I'm not sure about that, but I can ask around on it if you are set on working, though I told you that you didn't have to, Y/N," Paul said in a serious tone.

Thirty minutes later and a few more glasses of wine, both buzzing of the alcohol. Both of you were listening to the house band playing upfront, when you noticed Paul standing up and felt him grab your hand, leading you up to the dance floor. Looking at him with your head titled. The man was always full of surprises, California was going to be an adventure.

"Paul, What are you doing?" You asked once he had stopped at his destination and had pulled you close and placed his hands on your hips, and started moving. Making you move your hands to around his neck

"Well, this is called dancing. California has a nice place that I like to go to, listen to my favorite Motown songs but now I'll have a pretty girl to do this with" he said, taking your hand and spinning you around, causing you to laugh before laying your head on his shoulder kissing his neck.

" Who knew the great Paul Stanley had smooth dance skills. We will have to go out and dance when we are back at home," you murmured against his neck.

"Oh, now it's home, huh?' He said, pulling back from you with a massive grin on his face.

" Well, duh, of course, its home!! " you said a little louder than intended realizing the alcohol was in full effect, sending Paul into a laughing fit at your response.

" Save some of that excitement for later Y/N, Speaking of that we should head up to the room to finish off the night. He told with the same look he had that day in the photo booth. All you were capable of doing was nodding your head in agreement; him taking charge was another thing that made you almost buckle at the knees.

Paul pulled his shirt off as soon as the door of the room had shut behind you both. Biting your lip as you looked him over, it was a view you wouldn't get tired of looking at every day. He was a beautiful man, and now he was yours.

"Would You Like To Know Me?"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें