Author's Note

Hello Readers! :)

Thank you for taking your time to check out my story. I hope you will continue reading until the end.

I want to give a little trivia about the making of this story. Hehehe.

Last June 29, 2020 I joined to a FB group named "Tagalog Wattpad Stories: Writers and Readers."

On July 3, 2020 I posted an UNTITLED cliff hanger story out of my boredom.I didn't expect that some members of that group would actually read my post and asked for the next chapter. That cliff hanger story becomes the CHAPTER ONE of this story.

Because of some members' request for the next scene of that story I write another chapter and I titled my story "CHATMATE FOR HIRE." I write and write until I end it to chapter 16 where I used the female lead POV and third person POV. But the members were left hanging and asked for more chapters.

And then again I write a continuation and titled it "The Obsession of Three Hearts" where I started again Chapter 1 and decided to used only the third person's POV.

It was on July 13 where I decided to merge the two books into one under the title of "The Obsession of Three Hearts."

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY! :)

Happy reading dear readers! :)

Love,

Ate Mansanas