⋆𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉⋆

Y/N had been dragging Jacob around Harlan's mansion all evening, she hadn't even spoken to anyone else the entire time. In fact, hanging out with Jacob had made her forget all about her close encounter with Walt. Turns out that Jacob could actually be pretty fun when he wasn't staring at his phone, or her ass. 

They'd been walking around upstairs and had come across an album of baby photos of Jacob from when he was little. Y/N had burst out laughing when they found it and Jacob had almost died of embarrassment. He'd chased her around the house for ages over that damn album, Y/N was almost certain that Jacob wanted to burn it. But the photos were too cute to burn.

Y/N ran into the bathroom, trying to lock herself in but Jacob had gotten in before she could and she backed up against the sink, tears of laughter coming out of her eyes and dripping down her face. Apparently everyone else in the house had been completely oblivious to the fact that two teenagers had been running around the place loudly, screaming and now had locked themselves in the bathroom. Obviously they were too busy chatting about various political issues to notice them.

Y/N giggled and flicked through the album as Jacob tried to grab it off of her. She laughed as she came across a photo of him butt-naked and getting out of the bathtub when he was probably about three-years old. "Nice ass, Jake." She teased and got her phone out, taking a photo of the photo. Maybe she could threaten to send it to people when he was starting to annoy her. 

"Aww, no! Y/N! Whyyy?" He trailed off, groaning a little and stepping back from her- obviously giving up on his plan to get the album off of her. 

She smirked at him and continued to flick through various photos of him on picnics, his first days of school and him sitting on his dad's shoulders. And then she stumbled across one that made her gasp and shut the album. It was another bath photo, except he was facing the camera and certain things had been exposed. 

Jacob had caught a glimpse of the photo and face-palmed as Y/N started to laugh hysterically at it. "Wow, photo credits to Harlan." She laughed and poked his arm, teasing him over the baby photo of his and the baby- something else- of his. 

"Jesus Christ." Jacob groaned and threw his head back, staring at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at her. "It's grown now, you should know." 

Y/N snorted and covered her face, suffering second hand embarrassment. "Great, I really needed to know."

"Well I don't want you to think I'm still that small! I was three!" Jacob argued and tried to defend himself, making an obvious statement.

Y/N chuckled and shook her head a little at him, "Great. Fantastic. Glad to know that." 

Jacob sighed softly and dropped his seriously-annoyed act, he grinned at her and even giggled himself a little. "Whatever."

Y/N smiled and giggled, leaning back against the sink. "You were a cute kid, what the hell happened?" She joked and teased him.

Jacob scoffed a little and rolled his eyes playfully, "I got hot, obviously. Like you." He winked and Y/N couldn't help but feel her face heat up as she blushed.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, Jacob." Y/N smirked playfully at him and he stepped towards her further.

"You know it's true." He replied. And then the feel of laughter and joy left the room, the feeling of the room changed drastically.

Suddenly they weren't thinking about Jacob's baby photos, or thinking of ways they could wind eachother up- they were just thinking about.. eachother.

And that was when it had happened. Jacob leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against hers, she wasn't surprised, she had felt that it was going to happen but it still felt strange to her. Months of teasing eachother and getting to know eachother had led up to that moment.

She didn't mind it either, because she found herself kissing him back and moving her hands up his body to his hair. He placed his hands on her waist, their lips moving in sync with one another as Jacob pushed Y/N against the sink.

Jacob gripped her waist tighter and pushed himself up against her as the kiss became more heated. Part of them were surprised that they were making out in one of Harlan's bathrooms, but for some reason they couldn't- and wouldn't- stop.

Y/N felt Jacob's hands roam over her and slip down to her ass, squeezing it a little. She let him, after all, he'd been staring at it at any opportunity for the past few months. Jacob smirked into the kiss and pulled away a little, just enough to drop a comment. "Nice ass, Y/N."

Y/N scoffed a little and shook her head, smiling a bit, "Shut up, Jake." She told him before leaning in again and reattaching her lips to his. He started to move his hands away from her and undo the blue and red tie he was wearing, slipping off his blue blazer.

Y/N even started to undo the button-up shirt she was wearing when they both gasped at the sound of shouting coming through the vent.

They pulled away from eachother for a moment as they stared at the vent, trying to listen in to the conversation. It was muffled, there were only a few clear words. But it was enough to kill the mood. They heard a door slam and looked back at eachother.

Jacob grinned at her and chuckled a bit, slipping his blazer back on. "I knew you couldn't resist me. I knew the moment you saw me that you-"

Y/N shook her head and laughed, "Bro, shut it." She told him as she did up the couple of buttons on her shirt.

"Did you just bro-zone me? We just made out and now you're going to-"

Y/N rolled her eyes and smirked at him as she moved away from the sink and did his tie back up for him. "Now, if anyone asks.. you were an idiot and spilled cola all over yourself and we came in here to clean you up."

Jacob nodded and laughed as they both headed out of the bathroom. It would have been a solid cover for them too.

If they hadn't left the baby album on the bathroom floor.

+++++++++++++++++++
Well that happened :)

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think <3