Chapter 5: Hidden From The World

~8s POV~

When I woke up, I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Lukas and Sonia were already up, so I was making breakfast for all 3 of us. I decided on pancakes and used the recipe that Cora used when she made me some on the first day of me living in Inkopolis. That's when I started missing her and remembering she had been captured. Instead of crying, I kept cooking and tried to forget about her as we would soon be able to get her back. It was 9.45am and I brung out breakfast so we could all talk about the day.

"Breakfast is ready!" I handed the other 2 their plates of food and we all started eating. "So, Lukas is coming to headquarters with us today. He's pretty skilled in tech, we could use him on our team." Sonia told me. She was wearing her new agent suit. It was purple and navy blue with white as well. "Yeah, I am prepared to hack into anything and do any tech related stuff." Lukas responded. "Ok then, sounds like your gonna be an essential part for today." I smiled at Lukas as I told him, then went back to looking at my pancakes. I had only eaten 1 and a half out of the 3 I made for myself. "I'm... Not hungry, I'm gonna get ready for today." I placed my plate on the table and went to get ready for going to headquarters.

~7S POV~

That's not like Tobias. Normally he'll eat everything on his plate, but today he's just not eating. "You know, could be he misses Cora." Lukas told me with a mouthful of pancake. "I think it is, from what sis has told me, 1st morning of him being in the city, he had pancakes and loved them." I looked toward the doorway as Tobias walked back in. "I'm ready to go. You guys ready?" He asked us both. "We are ready. Just worried about you that's all. You miss her, dont you?" "Yeah, I do, it may have only been a few days, but I just really wish she could be here with me." Tobias sighed and me and Lukas got up, hugged him, and then started to head out to headquarters. "We'll get her back eventually. Don't worry." Tobias left infront of me after I told him.

We jumped down the manhole soon after and appeared in octo Canyon where we then made our way to headquarters. "Hey 7, 8, Lukas." 2 came over with 1, 5 and 6. "How'd you know Lukas?" "2 has her ways 7, I am her cousin, so I know." 1 told me. "You are really cool though, not gonna lie. I heard you were the one who sent the base plans." 6 went over to Lukas and shook his hand. "Well, I have my ways. I am pretty talented in tech after all." He then wandered off with 6 to talk about tech stuff, leaving me, 8, 1, 2, and 5 stood in the enterence.

~8S POV~

"So what's the plan 8?" 1 asked me. "Well, 6 and Lukas will hack all cameras in the base so they are off, and also get us in. You and 2 will stay behind, keeping an eye out just in case if Octolings see us. Me and 7 will go through the vents and see if we can see 3, 4 and Tar Tar." "What about me and 9?" 5 asked me, interrupting before I could say. "Well, you 5, will-- wait there's an agent 9 now?" I was confused, when did agent 9 become a thing? "That would be me!" Sheldon came over with a notepad, pen, weapon and phone. "I'm gonna follow you in after waiting outside a bit and taking notes. I'm gonna see if I can do anything to your weapons to make them stronger as well." Sheldon told us. "Ok then. And 5, you need to stay with the helicopter and be ready if you get attacked by Octolings from the outside." I told them all. After, I asked 2 a question. "When did you make Sheldon agent 9?" "It wasn't me, it was Callie. She said that he would be essential for the future of the Squidbeak Splatoon and the recruited him." "That makes sense now, thanks 2. Alright everyone! Get to the helicopter, we are going to set off now!" Everyone looked toward me and followed the order. After everyone was on, 5 flew us to the location, while 6 told us more info with Lukas.

"Tar Tar's base is located in a series of rooms behind the statue that hasn't fully sank since the events of the battle with him," 6 told us. "We are going to make an enterace through the vents and then deactivate all cameras, that way, if you are spotted, the cameras won't catch you." Lukas finished, and 6 then carried on. "We can only deactivate them for 10 minutes, any longer, and they'll activate again. You need to get in, get out during that time frame." "They see you, do an old fashion Agent mind trick, 'Agent business, get back to your work' or 'You don't want to kill or capture me. You want to get back to work and rethink your life" At that point, 6 and 7 were laughing at what Lukas said, whilst the rest of us were confused. "You all seriously need to get educated. Squid wars? After all of this, we are watching a movie marathon of them all."

Talking about the plan lasted 5 minutes as we arrived fairly quickly. As we tried to land, we crashed into the statue; It hadn't fully sank, so when we tried to land we crashed into the side. "Another happy landing" Lukas said. "So you all know the plan. Get in, get out, hopefully save 3 or 4, or maybe both." All the agents knew their roles, so we got to work.

~6s POV~

"Lukas! Laptop!" "Got it 'Rina!" Only my best friends called me Rina; Lukas was really cool and we got alone really well, so I told him to call me it. "You work on the entrance Luke, I'll try the cameras." I picked up the laptop and started to hack into the system. "Damm it! My usual way of hacking into it isn't working." "Let me try Rina, Ive got 5 and 9 opening a vent now so the others can get in." Lukas came over and took the laptop, and like I expected, he hacked all the cameras instantly, making them all disabled. "Howd you do that?" "I'll show you later. For now we have to protect the guys going in from the outside, I have a bad feeling about this." Lukas told me. "Same. I hope that they can do what they need to in time."

~8s POV~

We finished talking to 2 and started to head in the vent. Me and 7 were going in whilst the rest keep guard. 1 and 2 said if anything happened though, they would rush in and help. 9 would also catch up after taking notes and pictures of the outside of the base.

~9s POV~

"What on earth is that?" I looked toward a large group of tubes going from the ocean to the statues insides. "What would they be needing sea water for?" 1 came up behind me and asked. "I don't know. Could be for anything. I guess I'll find out when I go inside with the others." With that I finished my note taking and taking pictures, and followed 8 and 7 inside.

~4s POV~

"Master, our cameras have been hacked and are all disabled." I ran up to the Commander and told him. "Disabled? That's strange... It's fine, leave them. They'll turn back on it 10 minutes, but get more guards patrolling the base. I have a feeling someone may be coming inside and going to steal someone back." He gestured toward the captured agent who was in the corner, still chained by her 4 limbs to the cage. "Yes master, I'll do that right away."

~3s POV~

As Leon ran out--should I even call him Leon anymore?--I started to think. Tar Tar said something about someone probably breaking in to get me. And that's when I realised. "He's coming to get me... He's going to get me out of this hell hole." I whispered to myself, but Tar Tar heard it.

"No one's coming to save you. If they got in, they'd be defeated and brung to me, where they'd either die, be turned, or Sanitized. If not, I'd force them to watch as their friend, or should I say girlfriend in the traitors case, become Sanitized, then order you to kill them. You see, what ever happens, it's a loss for you. Now stay silent, unless you want electrocution again..." He finished and as I was told, I stayed silent. I didn't want to get electrocuted again, or tortured. I hated when it happened, and I wasnt able to get sleep afterward because I was afraid of it happening again. I haven't slept for the past 3 days actually, at this point, I just hope 8 comes and frees me. That way, I can go home and never experience this again...