Epilogue: Happy Endings?

~6 months later (19th February)~

A.N: (Art above is not mine! Credit to whoever made it!)
Sonia & Tobias are now 24
Leon is 23
Petra is 26

~3s POV~

"You ready to marry Tobias, Cora?" Marina asks me. She is one of the bridesmaids, along with Pearl, Marie, and Callie. Callie was doing my makeup, with Marina doing my hair and headpieces. "I'm more than ready!" I say. Marina was positioning a tiara on my head that matched my white dress with beads and other little embellishments. "I just hope nothing ruins the day." I was slightly nervous though; what if something happens half way through that ends up ruining the day? "Nothing will happen Cora." Marie reassures me. "This is your day, if anything happens, me and Mari will sort it out." Callie joins in the conversation. "With Tar Tar gone, and Octavio also gone, nothing can stop you from having the best day of your life!" Pearl says, finishing my makeup.

"Is Cora ready? The first look is about to happen, Tobias is already standing the lobby waiting." Sonia, by Maid of honour, pokes her head through the door and asks. All the bridesmaids wore short white dresses with grey glitter around the waist and on the skirt, Sonia was wearing her dress of that and was already ready. "Let's do this." I say enthusiastically. I was ready to marry the man I loved. "One last thing before you go!" Marina rushes over and puts the veil on my head. It hangs down, covering the back of my head, and most of my long hair. "Perfect! Now, go. Go see him!" Marina encourages me, pushing me along slightly. "Thanks for helping me out guys!"

~8s POV~

"She's coming out now!" Sonia comes out and tells us. "You ready Tobias?" Leon asks me, positioning a lime green flower in my suit pocket. "Yeah, I'm ready." Leon was the best man, with Lukas, Lance, and Petra bieng groomsmen. Although, we were one man short, that was until a boy, who looked the same age as me, volunteered as the last groomsmen. "Hey Tobias!" "Who are you?" I didn't know if I knew him as I had lost my memory. "I'm Tobi, your identical twin. You know me, right?"

Flashback:

"Tobi, Tobias, as the strongest elite octarians, and only twins, I trust you to take down [Redacted] and either [Redacted] or [Redacted]. Go. Complete your task, don't report back until you have.

"You ready Tobi?" "More than ever Tobias. We've prepared for this moment our entire lives, we have to live up to father's standards and complete the mission." "Or we could escape. Live our lives as normal people. It kinda sucks down here, underground, with you being my only friend." "Well, tell you what. We finish the mission and then escape. Deal?" "Deal. Now let's get this squid, T."

End of Flashback.

"Tobi? I remember now! Your my brother who called me T instead of my full name!" "Now you remember! Nice to see you again bro!" Tobi tells me. "Well, I actually forgot about you, after the whole Deepsea Metro thing." I respond. "What's going on here?" Leon asks. "Well, I'm Tobi, the quirky version of Tobias, and his identical twin." Tobi told him. "Oh cool! Tobias, turn around, Cora is coming!" Leon tells me.

I put my hands infront of me and wait for Cora to tap on my shoulder. As I feel her hand touch my shoulder, I turn around, and see her in her beautiful dress. "You're adorable. You're absolutely gorgeous, cute, adorable, and beautiful. Where did i get such a pretty girl?" I hold Cora's hands, blushing madly. "Where did I get such a handsome, sweet, amazing boy from?" Cora responds with. "I love you with all my heart Cora." "And I love you with all my heart as well Tobias." She responds and kisses me on the lips. "You ready for our big day, princess?" "I'm ready, prince." "Oh. I'd like you to meet someone. This is Tobi, my identical twin brother." Tobi stands next to me, holding his suit that he would wear for the ceremony. "Nice to meet you Tobi! I'm Cora, Tobias' fionce, and soon wife." Cora shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you too Cora. I can see my brother has a great choice in girls, you look amazing in that dress." Tobi smiles at Cora and Cora smiles back. "I'll see you later T, I need to go get ready." He walks off and I turn my attention back to Cora. "Tobi is a great person Tobias. He called you T, whys that?" She asked. I could tell she was interested. "I think its a nickname he gave me. I can't really remember though." I say to her.