A.N: Character Updates...

Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying this book so far! Before I can post anymore chapters, I need to make an update for some of the characters. So here we go:

-Marina is the age of 21, Pearl is 24. Now before you ask, why is Marina 3 years younger than Pearl, I don't know why. I'm just going off facts from the splatoon wiki that is online (splatoonwiki.org). And yes, this does mean our main characters are older than the news presenters (well that's in Marinas case). I'm going off facts for this: Splatoon 2 their ages are 18 and 21, meaning it would be the same in the octo expansion. This means in 'Opposites Attract' Marina would be 18 and Pearl would be 21. They would then age 3 years for this book due to the 3yr time skip.

-Due to Marina bieng 21, Lukas is bieng aged up 2 years because of something that will be happening in the near future of this book. So instead of being 18, he is 20. I will be changing his age in the Agent 7 book and this book, so watch out for that.

-You may have noticed that we introduced Lukas and Petra, but they dont have character descriptions like the rest of them at the start of the book. So here they are:

Petra:
-Sonia's older sister; 25
-Inkling
-Shes kind, but also speaks her mind, hypocritical and carcastic.

Lukas:
-Sonia's younger brother; 20
-Octoling
-Confident, but shy. Friendly once you get to know him.

I believe that is all for now. Oh, actually...

Before anyone gets mad that Pearl rejected Marina, it isnt because me and Jake hate the Pearlina ship, we actually support it. Its for another reason that you will find out later on...

Well you might already be able to guess what is coming if you have caught onto Marina and Lukas' behaviour toward each other...

Thats it for now! Enjoy the rest of the book! Hopefully, there won't be another A.N chapter like this.

Word count for entire story so far:
14, 137 words