𝟐𝟔.𝟓

Hawkins High | Tue 7:42 AM
Isaiah Cordero-Taylor
(Interlude)

Isaiah was always one to sit back and observe, and turned on his outgoing personality when he needed to. He could also be determined, and when he wanted something he was going to get it. His most recent want was Troy Walsh, and he'd spent months working towards his goal.

He had gotten kicked out of his old school for making a bomb threat and then joking about it by saying his principal 'blew the whole thing out of proportion'. On his first day at Hawkins, he witnessed Troy bullying someone for being gay and then instantly put him on his hit list, but after observing his family life and how nice he could really be (ie. at his job), he quickly changed his mind and his hatred became a strong infatuation...obsession almost.

He quickly became the student life photographer and took as many pictures as he could without Troy noticing. He'd also take the cameras with him elsewhere to collect pictures in better environments, such as Troy's house. When Mike had confronted Troy and followed him to the locker room, Isaiah was close by to make sure that he could step in if Mike got too physical. Instead, what he saw was very shocking and very infuriating. He was immediately ready to plan Mike's funeral, but quickly decided to take pictures for the time being.

He stared at the picture for days before deciding what to do with it and couldn't stop thinking that Troy deserved better than Mike, and wasn't he dating that Byers kid anyways? Isaiah decided to talk to Troy and finally ask him out, but after getting stood up, he had no choice but to release the photos.

So the next morning he began passing out a copy of the photo to everyone on the sophomore hall, and didn't stop until he ran out. He felt it was the perfect revenge for now, since his usual jabs at people took longer to plan. He enjoyed the public reaction to the photo, everyone was either shocked or disgusted. Just because Isaiah was gay himself didn't mean he felt remorse for the two. All it did was make the act more satisfying since they would be hurt more than any straight couple.

After he was done, he sat in the background and waited for either of them to show up. Mike happened to arrive first.

To be continued...

14 chapters left! Whoop whoop!
— Vaeh Joi

[7/19/20 | 424 words]