2:32 AM - allen ma [fluff]

[ timestamp, blurb ]

the way you shifted on your bed caught the attention of boyfriend! allen who was lying beside you. he'd been trying to sleep since the time he got on the bed, but with your movements, every time he closes his eyes, he'd end up opening it.

with another toss and turn, allen ended up catching you in his arms, locking you to an embrace just to make you stop from moving.

"is something wrong?" he asked, voice filled with concern.

burying your head on his chest, you inhaled the faint scent of fabric conditioner stuck on his clothes. the sweet floral scent of lavender filling your senses. "nothing."

his hug tightened. "are you sure?"

"mhm, don't worry." a smile made its way to your lips, arms lifted to reciprocate the hug. the way allen would check up on you even on the slightest sign of discomfort brings nothing but warmth in your heart.

"if you say so." allen was reluctant to accept your words, but maybe you were just really in need of actual rest. maybe he was just worrying too much. slightly detaching himself, he gave the top of your head a soft peck. "i'm always here for you, okay? now, go and sleep. you should be getting lots of rest."

a soft chuckle left your lips. even without facing him, you can already see him pouting from the lack of knowledge about what's bothering you. "thank you, allen. but really i'm okay. i just accidentally dosed myself with coffee earlier and now i can't sleep."

"okay, okay." allen gave you a light squeeze, a sigh of relief emitted out. "how about a song?"

you love his voice so much. and whenever allen sings, it blankets you with serenity only his voice and his presence could offer. "i'd love that."

with that, lines of one more chance's i think about you were wrapped by his mellow voice. "neul neol saenggakhae geurae neol saenggakhae~ jami euleo ggumgguneun sungando~ nae ape utneun geureon neoreul saenggakhae~"

[ trans: i always think about you. every day, i think about you. even at the moment when i fall asleep and dream. i think about you, smiling in front of me. ]